A new product that was brought to my attention on another forum that has been extremely interesting to me, is Ancestral Supplements Glandulars. They make a wide range of products which essentially operate on the basis of "like treating like". Such as Grass-fed bovine liver for liver issues, etc. I have no experience with any of these, but one of the new ones is called MOFO, and endorsed by Brad Kearns, who's MOFO lifestyle is pretty much similar to the one CD recommends here. Be sitting down for this, but the supplement includes Grass-fed bovine testicle, prostate, liver, and marrow to support optimal testosterone and testicle/sexual/prostate health.

I've ordered it on Amazon as it's backordered, just to take as sort of a multivitamin daily to help in my Crossfit life and to add to my continued healthy lifestyle in general. Figured it might be worth a look for those on the protocol here as an addition.

I'll be writing my review on here on this topic once I actually receive the product and begin taking it. It looks extremely promising.

Male Optimization Formula W/ Organs (MOFO) by Brad Kearns — $58