User Tag List

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Carb loading queries???

While i am doing 5 sets of pushups,squats,pullups on which days i should eat carbs at night???
    Alldays? Or any suggestions

- - - Updated - - -

I am only doing starters workout due to no access to gym currently

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey Rav

From what I understand the carb loading aspect of the protocol should be used only when lifting heavy weights and not during the body weight workouts or light lifting workouts. We should only be eating carbs in the evening of the day we have worked out doing heavy weight lifting

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Comewhatmay View Post
    Hey Rav

From what I understand the carb loading aspect of the protocol should be used only when lifting heavy weights and not during the body weight workouts or light lifting workouts. We should only be eating carbs in the evening of the day we have worked out doing heavy weight lifting
    This is the answer you’re looking for here.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No heavyweight tranning no carb backloadimg at current situation.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    One more question about juice fasting i did it 7 days with coconut water do you think i did it right ? These type of questions keep hitting me all the time i cannot get my mind off all these questions

- - - Updated - - -

Can anyone tell me if anyone can do juice fast with coconut water?

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry for bad enough

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry for bad English not enough it is autocorrect feature

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravmeena View Post
    One more question about juice fasting i did it 7 days with coconut water do you think i did it right ? These type of questions keep hitting me all the time i cannot get my mind off all these questions

- - - Updated - - -

Can anyone tell me if anyone can do juice fast with coconut water?

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry for bad enough

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry for bad English not enough it is autocorrect feature
    Not the way it is recommended, but essentially you did a coconut water fast, similar to what some people do with bone broth fasts. If I were you, I would’ve done a Straight water fast instead if I was only going to do a coconut water fast. I have no personal experience with coconut water fasting.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    While your here @Maxout777 I've noticed like myself you travel a bit workwise and was wondering food wise if there are any good pick me ups. Breakfast and dinner ill have something cooked but mainly for lunch I'm thinking what to have. Like yourself I am a sushiholic so for sure this will feature quite a bit (no soy of course).

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Comewhatmay View Post
    While your here @Maxout777 I've noticed like myself you travel a bit workwise and was wondering food wise if there are any good pick me ups. Breakfast and dinner ill have something cooked but mainly for lunch I'm thinking what to have. Like yourself I am a sushiholic so for sure this will feature quite a bit (no soy of course).
    I usually tried to grab some sort of healthy, meat and protein heavy lunch. Five Guys (not the best quality but better than McDonalds) burger bowls, ideally finding a restaurant that serves good quality meats. I ate a ton of buffalo wings out to go, that was my go to just about everywhere with clients and coworkers. Wings, bunless burgers, breakfast food (omelette, eggs, bacon, sausage) - usually couldn’t go wrong with any of that for a lunch. Sushi works too if you can limit rice. I use coconut aminos vice soy sauce, too.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the reply my friend. Again massive respect to yourself for staying and helping us newbies with any questions we have. I speak for all of us when I say it's much appreciated!. Initially I figured when I recover I will never come back here but seeing the help I received from those like yourself and CD makes me want to do the same thing and alleviate any fears anyone new has off the drug coming here.

Thanks again buddy!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Carb Load cock my pepe Smyrnato shit