User Tag List

Thread: Blue Vervain

Established Member Feedback Score 0 xxaleksi's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Blue Vervain

Just ordered some of this stuff. It’s not on the protocol but I assume it’s safe for someone on the recovery journey? I saw a few guys testing this herb out a couple years ago, but no one has really talked about it since.

Just want someone like CD to confirm it’s safe to take this. Also, should this be cycled or can it be taken daily?

Thanks!

Edit: Of course I’m talking about the LEH version.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I used it after recovery, as it came out after my time in the shit. I used to use it when I’m having a stressful day to relax, and it works really well. I’d use it sparingly though as it acts on opioid receptors if I remember correctly.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxout777 View Post
    I used it after recovery, as it came out after my time in the shit. I used to use it when I’m having a stressful day to relax, and it works really well. I’d use it sparingly though as it acts on opioid receptors if I remember correctly.
    Thanks man! Great to hear it worked well for you - I’m hoping it helps me relax a bit as well as I used to deal with some anxiety pre-PFS, and still do now. The soul crushing anxiety from PFS is gone though, thank God. I’ll take your advice and only use it every once in a while though.
    Last edited by xxaleksi; 07-24-2020 at 10:01 AM.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just got my hands on this tincture today as I heard it was good for relaxation and sleep. My sleep regressed to just post fin crash for about a week and a half bit has now returned to a decent level.

Would this tincture be more of a two to three times a week type of thing as I know max mentioned it should be used sparingly. Also bought some Albizia which I will try before bed tonight and report back

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've used it a couple times- when I took it for the first time, I got a really good calming effect. Helped me greatly to just forget about all the stress in my life. I saw CD compare it to a benzo, and it definitely felt what I'd imagine they feel like (never taken one).

I took it again five days later and didn't get that much benefit. So it seems like tolerance is an issue with this herb, like the t boosters. Therefore I plan on only using this every 14 days or so, and see what happens.

I'm using it to combat non-PFS related stress and anxiety though, so YMMV
    Last edited by xxaleksi; 08-15-2020 at 05:56 AM.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's interesting stuff. If tolerance can become an issue to it than I think it's probably best to save it for the peak of a downswing to lessen the severity maybe.

Good to hear it works well though, can't wait to give it a try