Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Super R Andro

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Super R Andro

I’ve been on the protocol a while and I’m getting ready for my first cycle of Androhard. It seems that the original product “Super R andro” (the capsule) worked well for everyone and the new product androhard gel isn’t quite the same.

Does anyone have any of the original “Super R Andro” capsule left over that I could buy off them?
    I would rather cycle this than the gel.
    Let me know if anyone has some left over or knows where I can get some? Thanks.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bowsa View Post
    I’ve been on the protocol a while and I’m getting ready for my first cycle of Androhard. It seems that the original product “Super R andro” (the capsule) worked well for everyone and the new product androhard gel isn’t quite the same.

Does anyone have any of the original “Super R Andro” capsule left over that I could buy off them?
    Seconded. I love to run another cycle of this stuff if possible.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bowsa View Post

Yep. The problem with transdermals is they don't get into the brain well enough. I spoke with a neuroendocrinologist about this topic. R-Andro was immediately absorbed into the bloodstream and had a free ride to the brain. Andro Hard does not. It gets utilized up by localized tissue where it's applied. That's not to say some can't get to the brain. Just nowhere near as effectively. And the DHT molecule is too dense to pass the blood brain barrier. This is mostly what these products are doing. Creating DHT outside of the brain and nervous system. I'm hoping we can find oral Androsterone alternatives in the future. Androsterone can pass the BBB, since it is a Neurosteroid (less dense).
    Last edited by JoeP26; 07-20-2020 at 09:32 AM.

Board Admin Feedback Score 0 delsolrob's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeP26 View Post
    Yep. The problem with transdermals is they don't get into the brain well enough. I spoke with a neuroendocrinologist about this topic. R-Andro was immediately absorbed into the bloodstream and had a free ride to the brain. Andro Hard does not. It gets utilized up by localized tissue where it's applied. That's not to say some can't get to the brain. Just nowhere near as effectively. And the DHT molecule is too dense to pass the blood brain barrier. This is mostly what these products are doing. Creating DHT outside of the brain and nervous system. I'm hoping we can find oral Androsterone alternatives in the future. Androsterone can pass the BBB, since it is a Neurosteroid (less dense).
    You don't seem to really understand transdermals very well. First, people were running Super R Andro at like 3-4x the regular dose (meaning bottles were lasting less than 10 days). Also, I wouldn't consider the esterified version they used in MG Androhard ideal for topical administration.

You should checkout Ultra Hard by Iconic Formulations or Alpha Seven by Iconic Formulations

each application of Ultra Hard has 125mg androsterone + 375mg epiandrosterone. (same 3:1 ratio of epiandro to androsterone used in primordial performance AndroHard V3).

each application of Alpha Seven has 200mg androsterone + 75mg 7-keto

I've not been able to confirm how much actual active is in androhard (seen and heard conflicting things), but have not been able to clarify.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by delsolrob View Post
    You don't seem to really understand transdermals very well. First, people were running Super R Andro at like 3-4x the regular dose (meaning bottles were lasting less than 10 days). Also, I wouldn't consider the esterified version they used in MG Androhard ideal for topical administration.

You should checkout Ultra Hard by Iconic Formulations or Alpha Seven by Iconic Formulations

each application of Ultra Hard has 125mg androsterone + 375mg epiandrosterone. (same 3:1 ratio of epiandro to androsterone used in primordial performance AndroHard V3).

each application of Alpha Seven has 200mg androsterone + 75mg 7-keto

I've not been able to confirm how much actual active is in androhard (seen and heard conflicting things), but have not been able to clarify.
    The neuroendocrinologist who studies this stuff as a living and treats PFS with a decent success rate sure does. Him > Anonymous guys on a forum. It's only logical. Speaking as someone who literally is wrapping up an 8 week cycle on an insanely high dose of AH, it did not get into the brain.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The neuroendocrinologist who studies this stuff as a living and treats PFS with a decent success rate sure does. Him > Anonymous guys on a forum. It's only logical. Speaking as someone who literally is wrapping up an 8 week cycle on an insanely high dose of AH, it did not get into the brain.
    Doctors got you a long way with the whole Finasteride bargain, didn’t they? They really figured out how to treat the issues, I’d say. It’s been over a decade since Propecia Help came around and they’re still at square one.

No need to try to throw shade as Rob’s a knowledgeable guy on these compounds. Additionally, the fact that you think you can tell from how you feel if a run of a prohormone that it crossed your BBB or not is an absolutely absurd statement, my man.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxout777 View Post
    Doctors got you a long way with the whole Finasteride bargain, didn’t they? They really figured out how to treat the issues, I’d say. It’s been over a decade since Propecia Help came around and they’re still at square one.

No need to try to throw shade as Rob’s a knowledgeable guy on these compounds. Additionally, the fact that you think you can tell from how you feel if a run of a prohormone that it crossed your BBB or not is an absolutely absurd statement, my man.
    I'm not throwing shade. You misunderstand. I'm just being realistic here. Also, I never had an issue with Finasteride. Did pretty much fine with it. That wasn't my offending substance. If it comes down to listening to a doctor who has been at the brain and neurosteroid treatment game for 20+ years successfully VS **any** anonymous account online, I'm going to go with the doctor. There's a reason he's not a fan of the transdermals that makes logical sense. I'm merely relaying it. Take what you will from it. And yes, I know when something crosses my BBB. Androsterone is a heavy agonist of the GABA(a) receptor. Same as benzos, which cross the BBB. I've played with benzos many times before in my past and even during the early stages of this. They were great. Topical Androsterone in insane amounts did not do this well. If I have to sit there debating whether it's working or not, it's not getting to where it needs to go. Not hard to figure out.

And I'm in full agreement. PH is awful. Not sure why the obvious needs to be pointed out. If the point is that swole is 100% effective, that's just not realistic. I'm not dogging on it. It's just reality. I've talked over the phone with multiple guys here who've been dedicated for years and sunk 1000s into the protocol but are still dealing. No one yet has a full grasp on this. No one. Either we are open to new concepts or we can just continue to tell fractions of other guys out there to rot in hell because of pride in a protocol or a product.

That being said, I'm an open minded person. Sure, I'll give Ultra Hard a go next time around. I'm not opposed to it. Yolo.
    Last edited by JoeP26; 07-22-2020 at 09:27 PM.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm not throwing shade. You misunderstand. I'm just being realistic here. Also, I never had an issue with Finasteride. Did pretty much fine with it. That wasn't my offending substance. If it comes down to listening to a doctor who has been at the brain and neurosteroid treatment game for 20+ years successfully VS **any** anonymous account online, I'm going to go with the doctor. There's a reason he's not a fan of the transdermals that makes logical sense. I'm merely relaying it. Take what you will from it. And yes, I know when something crosses my BBB. Androsterone is a heavy agonist of the GABA(a) receptor. Same as benzos, which cross the BBB. I've played with benzos many times before in my past and even during the early stages of this. They were great. Topical Androsterone in insane amounts did not do this well. If I have to sit there debating whether it's working or not, it's not getting to where it needs to go. Not hard to figure out.

And I'm in full agreement. PH is awful. Not sure why the obvious needs to be pointed out. If the point is that swole is 100% effective, that's just not realistic. I'm not dogging on it. It's just reality. I've talked over the phone with multiple guys here who've been dedicated for years and sunk 1000s into the protocol but are still dealing. No one yet has a full grasp on this. No one. Either we are open to new concepts or we can just continue to tell fractions of other guys out there to rot in hell because of pride in a protocol or a product.

That being said, I'm an open minded person. Sure, I'll give Ultra Hard a go next time around. I'm not opposed to it. Yolo.
    Ok. So dutasteride, my apologies. No one is saying that anything is 100% effective in treating anything in this topic. There is a great track record here versus anywhere else on the internet (PH, Hack Stasis) of cures versus persisting cases doing what we do. I agree that keeping an open mind is great and welcome any improvements to what we do here to help people or things I can do to better my own life/health post-PFS. We’re in agreement there.

My issue - I’m not going to debate against people who are not named like the “doctor” or the the “people on the phone”. I call that “shadow quoting”. I can state an opinion on an Internet forum and back it up with people who are voiceless all day long too, but that matters in the least to me. All I want out of this exchange is that if you’re claiming transdermals don’t work for people (against years of anecdotes that transdermal application works well for bodybuilding...) because they get absorbed too much in local tissue - post a study or something from this doctor instead of “shadow quoting” him. Like your personal experience (which I know you have done so). I’ve personally run both compounds and I notice literally zero difference in the effect of them give or take minor things (more hypoalkalemia sides on AH) most likely attributed to epiandrosterone being added vice the delivery method.

But again, even with this disagreement we want the same thing. To help people, and for you to recover. Much easier to just agree to disagree here. Best of luck on the continued recovery, my friend.
    Last edited by Maxout777; 07-23-2020 at 11:19 AM.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxout777 View Post
    Ok. So dutasteride, my apologies. No one is saying that anything is 100% effective in treating anything in this topic. There is a great track record here versus anywhere else on the internet (PH, Hack Stasis) of cures versus persisting cases doing what we do. I agree that keeping an open mind is great and welcome any improvements to what we do here to help people or things I can do to better my own life/health post-PFS. We’re in agreement there.

My issue - I’m not going to debate against people who are not named like the “doctor” or the the “people on the phone”. I call that “shadow quoting”. I can state an opinion on an Internet forum and back it up with people who are voiceless all day long too, but that matters in the least to me. All I want out of this exchange is that if you’re claiming transdermals don’t work for people (against years of anecdotes that transdermal application works well for bodybuilding...) because they get absorbed too much in local tissue - post a study or something from this doctor instead of “shadow quoting” him. Like your personal experience (which I know you have done so). I’ve personally run both compounds and I notice literally zero difference in the effect of them give or take minor things (more hypoalkalemia sides on AH) most likely attributed to epiandrosterone being added vice the delivery method.

But again, even with this disagreement we want the same thing. To help people, and for you to recover. Much easier to just agree to disagree here. Best of luck on the continued recovery, my friend.
    Dr. Mark Gordon. If you have a problem with him, take it up with him.

gordonmd@millenniumhealthcenters.com

I never said "they don't work for anyone." My words are literally on here in plain text. That's an assumptive mind read and I don't take those seriously nor the person doing the mind reading.

Best to you too.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dr. Mark Gordon. If you have a problem with him, take it up with him.

gordonmd@millenniumhealthcenters.com

I never said "they don't work for anyone." My words are literally on here in plain text. That's an assumptive mind read and I don't take those seriously nor the person doing the mind reading.

Best to you too.
    Lol...... oh no I'm shaking in my boots, the internet aggression is too much to bear!

Practice what you preach and read my words "listed in plaintext" above - I don't have a problem with him - I asked you to at least put his name down if his quotes are being used as evidence. Which you did, so good on you. I do "have a problem" with doctors in general, but sending the good sir Mark an email isn't going to change what I view as a broken system in general after years of mistreatment for PTSD and the system completely abandoning me in regards to PFS.

But it's incredibly enlightening that you did the same thing you tried to e-emasculate me for in this post, in this post. My advice would be to remove the "taking it personal" piece from my posts. I only intend to clarify for the potential user reading this topic. Something I've done for years on this forum. You said they don't do what is intended near as effectively. Sorry for the small swipe in words but it was a far stretch from mind reading. You called into play their effectiveness with nothing but opinion of one doctor to back it up on at the end of the day. I couldn't give a shit if you take me seriously or not - the point was more for people reading the topic vice the opinion of someone. I'm glad you think you're that important, chief.
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.