User Tag List

Thread: Pre Workout

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pre Workout

Anyone use it? I haven’t used any pre workout in years, I switched to coffee even before PFS but it definitely doesn’t hit the same. I see there are some all natural pre workouts out there which would be interesting to try. A lot of different herbal stuff and adaptogens. Cant say I will be getting any of them since I remember it used to mess with my sleep, but anyone here use any sort of pre workout before their workouts? I used to love it.
    Last edited by Turnover25; 07-20-2020 at 01:10 AM.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Turnover25 View Post
    Anyone use it? I haven’t used any pre workout in years, I switched to coffee even before PFS but it definitely doesn’t hit the same. I see there are some all natural pre workouts out there which would be interesting to try. A lot of different herbal stuff and adaptogens. Cant say I will be getting any of them since I remember it used to mess with my sleep, but anyone here use any sort of pre workout before their workouts? I used to love it.
    I used ultimate orange juiced that Wes on this forum used to sell back in my early recovery days. It was awesome and didn’t keep me jittery into the night and mess with my sleep.

These days, if I use a preworkout I use Naked Energy. It’s the purest and less jittery/crash afterward preworkout I can find. Usually down one before a WOD and go after it.