Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cheat meals

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DefRecover View Post
    Agree - your presence here is much appreciated, Maxout. Makes a big difference mentally to have you, CD and others around

Do you feel the herbs at all T25? I can’t say that I feel anything distinct from any of them. Though I know that doesn’t mean they are not working in the background...

In terms of the cheat meals, I can’t bring too much to the thread. I have no sweet tooth at all, so would much prefer to smash potato crisps and other salty carbs...
    Not really sure if I feel them or not since I don't really know how I feel without them. I was a lifeless zombie with dementia back in December and I am a different person now then I was back then, so I probably feel them. I have some aggression and a decent libido. Vitamins have been huge for me also. Although, the first day I began the herbs (pine pollen) back in January I noticed a change in cognition and my vision improved, my sight used to be shiny and 2 dimensional. Since then there hasn't been any abrupt changes.

The only herb I really really notice is albizia, which I take before social gatherings because it eliminates my social anxiety and makes me extremely talkative, which by nature I'm usually quiet. Odd because most people take it before bed.
    Last edited by Turnover25; 07-25-2020 at 10:45 PM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxout777 View Post
    Ice Cream before bed is the bees knees, fellas.
    The bodybuilder and YouTuber Rich Piana used to eat a pint of Ben & Jerry’s before bed every single night, lol

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LetsGo View Post
    The bodybuilder and YouTuber Rich Piana used to eat a pint of Ben & Jerry’s before bed every single night, lol
    Gotta get them calories somehow!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gotta get them calories somehow!
    Lol

He would make these daily vlogs, and he’d do stuff like gain 30 lbs of muscle in 30 days (taking many kinds of steroids, 3 hours in the gym, eating like 10 full meals every day,) going up to like 325 lbs, ripped. He was more popular than Mr Olympia at the fitness expos.

And he’d say “this doesn’t count as one of my meals” when he ate a giant cookie or a 1,000+ calorie pint of ice cream every night. The dude was so charismatic and entertaining. One of his sayings was “you gotta eat big to get big,” and it’s true.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is frozen yogurt a safe enough cheat/carb backloading meal? What about some chocolate mousse cake🥲🥲

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cheat meals

Quote Originally Posted by blackkey96 View Post
    Is frozen yogurt a safe enough cheat/carb backloading meal? What about some chocolate mousse cake🥲🥲
    Frozen yogurt would be fine, ideally if a high quality one and not mainstream crap. The cake I would probably bin if I was in recovery. I enjoy a nice pie from time to time if it’s made gluten free, but I also have no sweet cravings so that helps me in this department.
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I plan to be around, for sure. I’m trying to get back to giving back more. I’m sure CD can use the help too as I’m noticing he’s been pretty busy outside the forum. This forum will always hold a special place to me as it served as a lifeline in a dire time of need, and I want to do what I can to make sure it can be that for others as well.
    Great to hear!

To everyone here: Maxout knows his shit inside and out so his answers are dead on.

Thanks man, I do appreciate the help. Maybe i'll send you a Christmas bonus.....lol.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"