Thread: Cheat meals

Threaded View

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DefRecover View Post
    Agree - your presence here is much appreciated, Maxout. Makes a big difference mentally to have you, CD and others around

Do you feel the herbs at all T25? I can’t say that I feel anything distinct from any of them. Though I know that doesn’t mean they are not working in the background...

In terms of the cheat meals, I can’t bring too much to the thread. I have no sweet tooth at all, so would much prefer to smash potato crisps and other salty carbs...
    Not really sure if I feel them or not since I don't really know how I feel without them. I was a lifeless zombie with dementia back in December and I am a different person now then I was back then, so I probably feel them. I have some aggression and a decent libido. Vitamins have been huge for me also. Although, the first day I began the herbs (pine pollen) back in January I noticed a change in cognition and my vision improved, my sight used to be shiny and 2 dimensional. Since then there hasn't been any abrupt changes.

The only herb I really really notice is albizia, which I take before social gatherings because it eliminates my social anxiety and makes me extremely talkative, which by nature I'm usually quiet. Odd because most people take it before bed.
    Last edited by Turnover25; 07-25-2020 at 10:45 PM.