User Tag List

Thread: Creatine

Threaded View

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Creatine raises 5ar type 2 by more than 50% by cycling 25g daily for 3 weeks. It's best not to listen to the those pussies at PH because they claim everything "crashes" them. If there are some that felt worse from using it, period plain and simple, they have the hyper sensitive Androgen Receptor issue and didn't have the guts to see it through and reduce that sensitivity by agonizing the receptors back into place.

5ARIs are modified progesterone. Progesterone in high doses both inhibits 5ar significantly but will also antagonize and block the ARs to serum androgens when unbound to plasma proteins. When any receptor is antagonized enough, hypersensitivity occurs to its corresponding agonist. Hypersensitivity will also have paradoxical effects, meaning mimicking symptoms of low T. Many of us are walking around daily with this problem and not even realizing it. This is why TRT and DHT in "normal ranges" does not work so often. Too little to actually set them back into place and just enough to make you feel worse. Want it to be meaningful? Suck it up and go high.

I, myself, used Creatine a few weeks ago in the same fashion as in the below study along with my Andro hard cycle. My DHT went from 33ng/dL to 76ng/dL. It works. No pain no gain.

Study: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/19741313/
    Last edited by JoeP26; 07-29-2020 at 09:46 AM.