Threaded View

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Creatine

Hey all,

I want to reopen the discussion on Creatine. I used it prior to PFS & received significant benefits from it in the gym. I’ve been listening to a few functional physicians talk about the other benefits lately i.e neuroprotection, methylation, etc. and am interested in reincorporating it. I’ve gone through threads here and know it’s sort of 50/50, but I’m curious if anything has changed for people.

I’ve seen threads on PH from people who claimed creatine crashed them. I’m not really sure how much weight any claim on that website carries for me anymore, so I want to consult with you all.

I should also note – I reintroduced creatine after PFS in the early months when everything was extremely volatile. I remember feeling better for a few weeks & then essentially “crashing”, coinciding with my creatine use. I think that this was a correlation/misassociation though, as I also used to think that certain things that would crash me I use now and don’t, and I think those ups and downs are typical for everyone in the early months. I saw a guy who claimed cloudy days and barometric pressure was crashing him (lol).

Let me know your thoughts, if you use it, or if there is any validity to the idea that creatine will exacerbate/make PFS worse

Thanks!
    Last edited by Ratchet; 07-28-2020 at 03:07 PM.