User Tag List

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey if anyone could help me with a issue with schishandra. The schishandra I have has turned darker in colour so would it be still ok to use it until I get a new one or it would be okay to use it regularly in herb rotation(old one).

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravmeena View Post
    Hey if anyone could help me with a issue with schishandra. The schishandra I have has turned darker in colour so would it be still ok to use it until I get a new one or it would be okay to use it regularly in herb rotation(old one).
    It's fine.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I needed to ask about a question about diet
    I was doing almost keto till today but had some fruits today apple, kiwi and dates due to increase in appetite what should I continue to do having almost no carbs (meats,eggs, veggies)or having fruits with them

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I needed to ask about a question about diet
    I was doing almost keto till today but had some fruits today apple, kiwi and dates due to increase in appetite what should I continue to do having almost no carbs (meats,eggs, veggies)or having fruits with them
    Fruits aren’t included in keto because the carbs. Your body is probably telling you it needs food for a reason.

Try and follow the modified paleo diet that’s recommended. Don’t deprive your body of all those nutrients that fruit give you. A lot of people here will attest that keto wasn’t the best option for them.

Also I don’t think doing “almost” keto is going to do anything. Eating an “almost” keto diet isn’t going to put your body into ketosis, which is the whole point.
    Last edited by Turnover25; 12-25-2020 at 12:05 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well I was following keto (meats, vegetables,eggs) plus carb backloading.
    After eating some apples,dates and kiwi I am having little inflammation in my gut so will go back to keto. Sorry for saying 'almost keto'. It was keto

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How to use iodine
    Use it with herb rotation or weekly (twice)

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    How to use iodine
    Use it with herb rotation or weekly (twice)
    Bro.....READ the site. It is included in the herb rotation.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Almost 1 month on the protocol. Started HIIT just 2 days ago.
    Built some muscle mass in the past month. One problem I am facing is that I am just unable to know how track my food intake (I know that we should eat when we are hungry). My appetite has gone up since starting HIIT if anyone could give hints on how much meats or calories to eat on daily basis. In starting I could barely eat 700 grams chicken (including bones)on daily basis now I can eat 1.25 kg (including bones). Asking about meats because they are main parts of my diet else then eggs and vegetables.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Felt weak at gym today reason could be after doing HIIT my body is burning a lot of calories leading to muscle loss.
    I am that kind of guy who ate non-veg food only on some occasions. So I am struggling with what amount of food to eat on daily basis.
    I am eating 1.25 kg chicken (including bones) 6 eggs in the morning and backload during workout days. Should I add more calories in form of meats or what according to you guys please help.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    My man....just eat anything off the list of approved foods.....as much as you want. You're over thinking it.