User Tag List

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ravmeena's recovery

I think we all have been struck by our families at somewhat point of our life before PFS. For me it was like i took Finasteride for a month no problem happened (SYMPTOMS)after it I stopped for no reasons and almost for 6 months b/w those 6 months I got some family issues due to which I stopped even talking to my so called family members. In return my family members made sure I was cut socially from my friends and everyone which got me to a place where i was 24 hours alone thinking and thinking about how I lost my everything (goals,friends,hair) and then came Finasteride into role for about a week since then i got no friends or anything social.Being a 19.5 year old I am not financially independent and have to ask for money from my family which they are least interested in giving. All negative things till here only but I truly believe in recovery using CD's protocol and also a beleiver in English 's theory that this PFS is more of mental problem like you can see in my case (longterm stress + finasteride = PFS) i am about to shift with my friend in college and i am trying to manage funds from my family but it will be difficult.
    Basically i am trying to provide myself with all parts of CD's protocol + what English said about forgetting PFS and all worrying talk and thoughts which i cannot do with my current family since i have one to talk at my place i am gaming(PUBG) a lot this time and am looknig forward to start the protocol and I know that I can follow the protocol with a better social surroundings and not with the current. In coming time I will try not to be active on swolesource too much because some stories cause me mental issues while i will be moving forward to my recovery

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Got sick unable to follow the protocol fully any advices

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Got above the cold I got in past few days but the gut issues are becoming a problem .My gut health has gone down past few days (must be caused by eating fish as I get bloated by eating it) and the day before when I got sick I ate too much fish at a time (I was hungry anyway) but it costed me.
    Currently following protocol as always but gut issues are must to overcome as I cannot eat enough amount of food and as the result I am not feeling it much in the gym. Please help me with this issue if anyone can? What should I add or subtract from diet or suppliments.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Will be adding bone broth to my regimn let's see how it works out

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did a 7 day water fast again to help with my gut issues but I don't know what is causing me these problems they are still existing on restarting the protocol bloating,inflammation I even added probiotics for the first time today any advice on what to do next?

- - - Updated - - -

This thing is really getting between my recovery last time I got it a lot of my progress was lost and I even felt sick please someone help me with this.

- - - Updated - - -

This thing is really getting between my recovery last time I got it a lot of my progress was lost and I even felt sick please someone help me with this.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravmeena View Post
    Got above the cold I got in past few days but the gut issues are becoming a problem .My gut health has gone down past few days (must be caused by eating fish as I get bloated by eating it) and the day before when I got sick I ate too much fish at a time (I was hungry anyway) but it costed me.
    Currently following protocol as always but gut issues are must to overcome as I cannot eat enough amount of food and as the result I am not feeling it much in the gym. Please help me with this issue if anyone can? What should I add or subtract from diet or suppliments.
    So then dial down the intensity and hit up some body weight exercises or simply lower the weight in the gym go for reps. If you're following everything the way it's outlined you don't need to add or subtract anything from the protocol. You just need to see it through regardless of what's going on.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I will be following the protocol that's the only way I see best for myself. Going to cut the fruits from today. One thing that's catching my head is that I get burping again and again after eating food as I searched on internet that could be H.pylori do we do something special for that? It is causing be to be like somewhat afraid as it could cause even cancer.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry 😐 I was getting too hyped about my burping that I concluded something such as h.pylori my symptoms does not match h.pylori symptoms so sorry again

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravmeena View Post
    I will be following the protocol that's the only way I see best for myself. Going to cut the fruits from today. One thing that's catching my head is that I get burping again and again after eating food as I searched on internet that could be H.pylori do we do something special for that? It is causing be to be like somewhat afraid as it could cause even cancer.
    Not to sound harsh but I think you need to meditate instead man, you’re sounding like a hypochondriac.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Turnover25 View Post
    Not to sound harsh but I think you need to meditate instead man, you’re sounding like a hypochondriac.
    A bit, but let's give him the benefit of the doubt.

Ravmeena: Read as much as you can on this forum. We have such a huge volume of material here that everything you need to know has been covered here at least ten times over, if not more. READ. No one is going to spoon feed you.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"