User Tag List

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravmeena View Post
    I an currently on19 herbs was thinking of making it 21 but as lost empire herbs are not shipping in india currently should i go for Ultra hard as I am about to reach 2 months mark on herb cycling or should I go for herbs from another brand. I want to buy cistanche,goji,maca pine pollen. Can anybody list a good source for them.
    The prohormones are not considered part of the herb rotation. 19 herbs are a good place to be. You don't have to do exactly 21.

Have you been staying true to the protocol? Would you say that you've been giving it 100%. If so, give the Ultra hard a shot. It's not going to hurt.....only help. Click the banner on the top of the home page of this forum to get the group discount.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    First month was good second month didn’t good in terms of mastrubation. Will try to hold it for 2 months then I will give UH a try

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think i would just buy and keep UH for the time.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    CD using the bathmate is a part of the protocol but if we have to give preference between herbs, pro hormones and bathmate .I think it will be better for using herbs and pro hormones currently as I have to ask my parents for everything they’re not that much interested in giving me money.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    CD using the bathmate is a part of the protocol but if we have to give preference between herbs, pro hormones and bathmate .I think it will be better for using herbs and pro hormones currently as I have to ask my parents for everything they’re not that much interested in giving me money.
    I just stated this on another thread, but unfortunately pfs doesn't care what we can and can't do currently in our lives. But if you can only have two out of the three, then yes, the herbs and prohormones are the best two to pick. That being said, and I say this alot, the only way to maximize the potential of the protocol is to do EVERYTHING that is outlined here for you. Until then, you just have to do the best you can.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    About to complete 2 months on protoclol.
    Getting tingling in balls from about 1 week can anyone relate? And can get turned on but it takes some time on some days.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Don’t have much of any other symptoms except loss of libido,muscle loss.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Getting tingling in balls from about 1 week can anyone relate? And can get turned on but it takes some time on some days.
    Supposedly this is a good sign of things coming back "online." With that said, I've had this feeling come and go, so stick with it.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Two months on your version of the protocol.....just sayin.

But that's a good sign. Nothing to be concerned with.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The tingling was really going nice till yesterday even had a bit of it today.It is like some pleasure in the balls almost during most of the day not like libido but was fine at this point. I think I fucked up after 7 days of no fap (My worst PR in no fap). busted nut 2 times yesterday and even today.The guilt is killing me. I am just not going to touch myself down there until I have a proper libido from now on.