User Tag List

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sometimes this doubt creeps in my mind about the herbs that they are good or not. They must be still good as I got that tingling feeling in my balls last week. Most of them look exactly like they were in the starting and taste same but there is a very little clamping in cordyceps and also in tongkat but as CD mentioned somewhere on the forum that tongkat will still be fine after some clamping. I just wanted to get this doubt out of my mind. Can someone clarify?

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravmeena View Post
    Sometimes this doubt creeps in my mind about the herbs that they are good or not. They must be still good as I got that tingling feeling in my balls last week. Most of them look exactly like they were in the starting and taste same but there is a very little clamping in cordyceps and also in tongkat but as CD mentioned somewhere on the forum that tongkat will still be fine after some clamping. I just wanted to get this doubt out of my mind. Can someone clarify?
    They are fine. The actives are still very much there. They clump due to moisture.....that's all.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is jaggery okay for carb loading or even eating while at this condition(PFS).

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Is jaggery okay for carb loading or even eating while at this condition(PFS).
    Well, first off I had to look up what the hell "jaggery" was.....Not something we're familiar with on this hemisphere. I would treat it the same as sugar. You don't want to over do it. Small quantities are fine.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Definitely won’t be eating it .

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Definitely won’t be eating it .
    Honestly, if you want something sweet, you should be eating fruit. Or you can wait for the backloading window and then have all the sweets you want (based on energy expenditure)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Could anyone help me with ordering Ultra hard I don’t know why my transaction is being declined again and again with all credit cards

- - - Updated - - -

Tried 5 cards all are working in general use

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry,Got it🤘

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thinking of starting my cycle in some time after my exams are finished. But I got a question as currently it is summertime I get a lot more urges to eat fruit(sweet taste) after meal but unlike this in winter I was okay with meals only. That time I was eating fruits only b/w meals but now after lunch and dinner both. I know I am not crossing the paleo boundaries but is it okay to eat fruit after meals? Are mangos okay to eat they taste too good to be on a diet?

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Thinking of starting my cycle in some time after my exams are finished. But I got a question as currently it is summertime I get a lot more urges to eat fruit(sweet taste) after meal but unlike this in winter I was okay with meals only. That time I was eating fruits only b/w meals but now after lunch and dinner both. I know I am not crossing the paleo boundaries but is it okay to eat fruit after meals? Are mangos okay to eat they taste too good to be on a diet?
    ALL fruit is good to go with the TMO protocol. No worries.