Gents, it's been a while since I posted. I've been just doing my best to stick to the protocol and try to get past this crap. The last 6 months have been going pretty well. I've been feeling pretty decent most days, with intermittent days I don't feel so hot. All in all, I'd say I've been between 70-85%, on average. Definitely significantly better than before I started the protocol. The thing I'm having trouble with is, as the title would suggest, cycling the PHs. I've always been sensitive to things e.g. meds, alcohol, caffeine, etc. That said I've tried to cycle 3 times now, and each time I start to feel bad. The 1st time was R Andro, and on day 2 I started feeling de-realization/anxiety. I waited 4 months, continued the protocol, and tried again. That time it was day 4, and I started to feel the same symptoms. This last cycle I started Androhard on 7/18/20. I felt absolutely fantastic for the first 6 days!! I mean, I felt better than prefin. I went surfing one morning for 2 hours, killed it, and then taught two teenagers for another 2 hours. After 2 hours they were exhausted, and I still felt great! Then, after (around) day 6 I started to not feel as great. I started to feel fatigue and would tire more easily. I figured something was happening, but I really wanted to finish the cycle. Well, yesterday was day 12, and I had some pretty severe anxiety/depression symptoms. It was bad enough that I had to take some albizia, which I haven't had to do in almost a year. I was super emotional/weepy as well- kinda reminded me of my wife So, anyway, did I bottom out my E, or what?! I'm new to cycling PHs, and don't know a ton about how they work. Did I set myself back to the point of needing to fast again? I think I read that Durantia37 (I think it was D37 but could've been someone else) did shorter cycles at first, is this a possibility? Any help you guys can give would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.