User Tag List

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Prohormone Cycle Advice

Gents, it's been a while since I posted. I've been just doing my best to stick to the protocol and try to get past this crap. The last 6 months have been going pretty well. I've been feeling pretty decent most days, with intermittent days I don't feel so hot. All in all, I'd say I've been between 70-85%, on average. Definitely significantly better than before I started the protocol. The thing I'm having trouble with is, as the title would suggest, cycling the PHs. I've always been sensitive to things e.g. meds, alcohol, caffeine, etc. That said I've tried to cycle 3 times now, and each time I start to feel bad. The 1st time was R Andro, and on day 2 I started feeling de-realization/anxiety. I waited 4 months, continued the protocol, and tried again. That time it was day 4, and I started to feel the same symptoms. This last cycle I started Androhard on 7/18/20. I felt absolutely fantastic for the first 6 days!! I mean, I felt better than prefin. I went surfing one morning for 2 hours, killed it, and then taught two teenagers for another 2 hours. After 2 hours they were exhausted, and I still felt great! Then, after (around) day 6 I started to not feel as great. I started to feel fatigue and would tire more easily. I figured something was happening, but I really wanted to finish the cycle. Well, yesterday was day 12, and I had some pretty severe anxiety/depression symptoms. It was bad enough that I had to take some albizia, which I haven't had to do in almost a year. I was super emotional/weepy as well- kinda reminded me of my wife So, anyway, did I bottom out my E, or what?! I'm new to cycling PHs, and don't know a ton about how they work. Did I set myself back to the point of needing to fast again? I think I read that Durantia37 (I think it was D37 but could've been someone else) did shorter cycles at first, is this a possibility? Any help you guys can give would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jado View Post
    Gents, it's been a while since I posted. I've been just doing my best to stick to the protocol and try to get past this crap. The last 6 months have been going pretty well. I've been feeling pretty decent most days, with intermittent days I don't feel so hot. All in all, I'd say I've been between 70-85%, on average. Definitely significantly better than before I started the protocol. The thing I'm having trouble with is, as the title would suggest, cycling the PHs. I've always been sensitive to things e.g. meds, alcohol, caffeine, etc. That said I've tried to cycle 3 times now, and each time I start to feel bad. The 1st time was R Andro, and on day 2 I started feeling de-realization/anxiety. I waited 4 months, continued the protocol, and tried again. That time it was day 4, and I started to feel the same symptoms. This last cycle I started Androhard on 7/18/20. I felt absolutely fantastic for the first 6 days!! I mean, I felt better than prefin. I went surfing one morning for 2 hours, killed it, and then taught two teenagers for another 2 hours. After 2 hours they were exhausted, and I still felt great! Then, after (around) day 6 I started to not feel as great. I started to feel fatigue and would tire more easily. I figured something was happening, but I really wanted to finish the cycle. Well, yesterday was day 12, and I had some pretty severe anxiety/depression symptoms. It was bad enough that I had to take some albizia, which I haven't had to do in almost a year. I was super emotional/weepy as well- kinda reminded me of my wife So, anyway, did I bottom out my E, or what?! I'm new to cycling PHs, and don't know a ton about how they work. Did I set myself back to the point of needing to fast again? I think I read that Durantia37 (I think it was D37 but could've been someone else) did shorter cycles at first, is this a possibility? Any help you guys can give would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
    Y’all got any more of that R Andro?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Jado. I’m not the top expert on this, so take what I say with a grain of salt. If you’re using androhard, you can adjust how many pumps/squirts you use. If you’re very sensitive to it, you could use fewer pumps than the generally recommended amount because that might be all your body needs if you’re super-sensitive to it.

R Andro is known to be a lot stronger than Androhard, according to most people at least.

You could try a shorter Androhard cycle, and start at a lower dose, erring on the low side. If you feel really good results, I would just stay at that level. It’s generally recommended to start with a low dose and work your way up, in case you turn out to be super sensitive to it.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't know if you guys have been following the proviron cycles people are doing. 200mg for 8 weeks. They feel terrible on it, then when coming off you are supposed to slowly feel better, then probably cycle again.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Moonman View Post
    I don't know if you guys have been following the proviron cycles people are doing. 200mg for 8 weeks. They feel terrible on it, then when coming off you are supposed to slowly feel better, then probably cycle again.

I haven't heard of that, but it's encouraging to hear. I'll say that the Androhard felt like it "awakened" a part of me that hasn't been there for awhile. I actually feel better already, anxiety/depression is down. Definitely a faster turnaround than I was expecting. Think I'm gonna do another juice feast, cycle herbs for 2 months, and give it another go. Do you know if there's any cylcle support that would prevent those symptoms? I've read about 4-Andro, and something about potassium. You know anything about that?

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LetsGo View Post
    Hi Jado. I’m not the top expert on this, so take what I say with a grain of salt. If you’re using androhard, you can adjust how many pumps/squirts you use. If you’re very sensitive to it, you could use fewer pumps than the generally recommended amount because that might be all your body needs if you’re super-sensitive to it.

R Andro is known to be a lot stronger than Androhard, according to most people at least.

You could try a shorter Androhard cycle, and start at a lower dose, erring on the low side. If you feel really good results, I would just stay at that level. It’s generally recommended to start with a low dose and work your way up, in case you turn out to be super sensitive to it.
    Yeah, I was only doing 2 pumps twice a day. Like I said, I felt awesome for the first 6 days. I can see how this stuff gets you back to normal. I just need to take it slow i suppose. I assume my estrogen went too low? Are you aware of any cycle support that can prevent that? I'm definitely no expert on PHs either...I would really like to be able to get through an entire cycle, though. I think I'll just do shorter cycles and try to slowly work up to a complete cycle.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jado View Post
    Yeah, I was only doing 2 pumps twice a day. Like I said, I felt awesome for the first 6 days. I can see how this stuff gets you back to normal. I just need to take it slow i suppose. I assume my estrogen went too low? Are you aware of any cycle support that can prevent that? I'm definitely no expert on PHs either...I would really like to be able to get through an entire cycle, though. I think I'll just do shorter cycles and try to slowly work up to a complete cycle.
    Interesting; I used like 8 pumps, twice a day, of androhard for about a week and felt nothing at all. I started with like 2 pumps twice a day, but felt nothing and increased it. Anyway, I had stopped working out due to the gyms closing for months, so that might be the reason it didn’t seem to help me at all. For the last few weeks I’ve started doing a makeshift version of my workout routine in my apartment, using dumbbells and water jugs. Once I feel like I’m fully back into workout mode (maybe 4 more weeks) I’m going to try the Androhard again and see if I notice anything this time.

Supposedly, high DHT can lower estrogen, but I’m not a big expert on that. As far as cycle support goes, I’d be highly reluctant to take some other prohormone to try to balance out a side effect from the first one. It could introduce its own side effects, and then you’re taking a third prohormone to balance out the side effects from the other two, etc. Eventually, you’re taking a mountain of pills and creams every day, trying to stop side effects, and your body is a walking pharmacy. The idea of the prohormone on the protocol is that it’s supposed to pretty much just raise your DHT, and then you continue the herb rotation afterwards as your post-cycle therapy. The further you stray from that in terms of adding more prohormones, I think it adds risks that you don’t need to be adding.

I think the better route is to try to thread that needle where you get results, but no bad side effects. And I think the way to do that is to play around with the dosage. 2 pumps twice a day is too much for you, based on what happened the first go-round. So in your situation, I would try 1 pump once a day for Week 1, and see how you feel. Then in Week 2, 1 pump twice a day, and see where you’re at. If you’re feeling good on that, then I would just stay at that level for the rest of the cycle. You ultimately want to find some kind of schedule that gives you results and you can sustain it for the full cycle (4 weeks is fine for a first cycle, in my opinion. You don’t necessarily need to do 6 or 8 weeks, especially if you’re sensitive to it.)

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LetsGo View Post
    Interesting; I used like 8 pumps, twice a day, of androhard for about a week and felt nothing at all. I started with like 2 pumps twice a day, but felt nothing and increased it. Anyway, I had stopped working out due to the gyms closing for months, so that might be the reason it didn’t seem to help me at all. For the last few weeks I’ve started doing a makeshift version of my workout routine in my apartment, using dumbbells and water jugs. Once I feel like I’m fully back into workout mode (maybe 4 more weeks) I’m going to try the Androhard again and see if I notice anything this time.

Supposedly, high DHT can lower estrogen, but I’m not a big expert on that. As far as cycle support goes, I’d be highly reluctant to take some other prohormone to try to balance out a side effect from the first one. It could introduce its own side effects, and then you’re taking a third prohormone to balance out the side effects from the other two, etc. Eventually, you’re taking a mountain of pills and creams every day, trying to stop side effects, and your body is a walking pharmacy. The idea of the prohormone on the protocol is that it’s supposed to pretty much just raise your DHT, and then you continue the herb rotation afterwards as your post-cycle therapy. The further you stray from that in terms of adding more prohormones, I think it adds risks that you don’t need to be adding.

I think the better route is to try to thread that needle where you get results, but no bad side effects. And I think the way to do that is to play around with the dosage. 2 pumps twice a day is too much for you, based on what happened the first go-round. So in your situation, I would try 1 pump once a day for Week 1, and see how you feel. Then in Week 2, 1 pump twice a day, and see where you’re at. If you’re feeling good on that, then I would just stay at that level for the rest of the cycle. You ultimately want to find some kind of schedule that gives you results and you can sustain it for the full cycle (4 weeks is fine for a first cycle, in my opinion. You don’t necessarily need to do 6 or 8 weeks, especially if you’re sensitive to it.)
    Right on, man. That sounds like reasonable advice. The less we put into our systems the better, for sure.. I appreciate it.
    That's crazy it did nothing for you. I really felt good to start. I noticed more energy, felt stronger, more confident, etc. I'm bummed things went south. I guess it just goes to show how different our genetics can be. I will say (which I didn't mention in the op) I felt like I was heading into a downswing when I started the cycle. Maybe that had something to do with the effect it had on me...
    Whatever the case may be I'm gonna give it another go in a couple months following your advice, cuz it makes sense to me. I'll post how things go, when the time comes. Thanks, again

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would recommend switching products. I would no longer recommend Andro Hard by MuscleGelz.

I would try either Ultra Hard by Iconic Formulations (I am currently running a summer cycle of it), or Alpha Seven by Iconic Formulations (haven't tried this one yet, but plan to at some point).
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxout777 View Post
    I would recommend switching products. I would no longer recommend Andro Hard by MuscleGelz.

I would try either Ultra Hard by Iconic Formulations (I am currently running a summer cycle of it), or Alpha Seven by Iconic Formulations (haven't tried this one yet, but plan to at some point).
    Thanks for chiming in, man. I'll definitely look into those. I've been feeling like I'm close, and when I started the cycle I thought for sure it was gonna put me over the edge. Now I feel like I've gone backwards a bit. Not sulking, just trying to figure this out. Like I said, as much as I didn't want a set back, I'm kinda encouraged because I felt so good to start. One more thing, I started a new job (lost mine due to Covid) which introduced some stress - maybe this played a role...Anyway, thanks again, man. I'm gonna do another juice feast, and I'll look into those products for my next cycle.