User Tag List

Thread: Going Vegan

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Going Vegan

I’ve been doing paleo for about 6 months now. Anyway I’ve had really bad acne my whole life which is why I went on the poison accutane hoping it would cure my acne not knowing it would just fuck me up sexually and screw me up in all the same ways fin does. Fuck that shit taking away my manhood at such a young age of 15.

Basically I still have bad acne and know that going vegan will help with my acne and just wanted to see what’s wrong with doing vegan and gluten free versus doing paleo. Going vegan seems to be very healthy and would definitely help my skin. Also could help with my low energy, but maybe that’s just from my low t and dht. Wanted to know if I could do a vegan gluten free diet and still do everything else on the protocol. CD if you see this, do you think paleo is necessary over doing vegan and staying gluten free still? Thanks.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can't recommend going Vegan. I have a few personal friends who practice vegan diet, and I can't tell you how unhealthy they look. Ultimately, I don't think the vegan diet fits in the hormonal optimization piece of protocol at all, but again - I have no personal experience doing it.

Ironically enough, I see a lot more anecdotes of curing acne through the carnivore diet vice the vegan diet on the web. Might be something to look into as well.
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Think I’ll just continue with paleo for now, I’m still young so I could always go vegan in a few years when this is hopefully all behind me. All I remember about carnivore is joe Rogan tried it for a month and his shits were so bad he had to stop lol but I’ll look at it anyway, thanks.