User Tag List

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxout777 View Post
    4.) I'll update here shortly on my run. Still going well but low estrogen has creeped in on week 5. Achy joints, lower back pain, stiff neck - all low estrogen to the T in my experience. Everything else still good though. I know how to remedy low E, run this with 4 Andro next time. Luckily Rob makes an Alpha Four product to make that easy.
    Is this the only potential downside, in your experience? I'm getting my UltraHard in the mail today, but am reluctant to mess around with hormones and stuff after my experience with dut. I've heard a lot about "suppression of estrogen" but have no idea what it means.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey brothers. Quick question. Just got my Ultra Hard. What’s the best place to put the GEL on the body?

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Queens1984 View Post
    Hey brothers. Quick question. Just got my Ultra Hard. What’s the best place to put the GEL on the body?
    Just a word of advice, I would highly advise running the herbs for at least a month or 2 before touching pro hormones or you could end up in a whole new world of hurt. I’ve seen a couple guys here who didn’t use herbs before or after as PCT and they got worse. I wouldn’t have been ready for my R Andro cycle back in December before doing the herbs

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Turnover25 View Post
    Just a word of advice, I would highly advise running the herbs for at least a month or 2 before touching pro hormones or you could end up in a whole new world of hurt. I’ve seen a couple guys here who didn’t use herbs before or after as PCT and they got worse. I wouldn’t have been ready for my R Andro cycle back in December before doing the herbs
    Thanks buddy. I have been running the herbs since mid April. Deff going to run them again after the cycle. Do you have a favorite place? Not sure if you got my Email.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Queens1984 View Post
    Thanks buddy. I have been running the herbs since mid April. Deff going to run them again after the cycle. Do you have a favorite place? Not sure if you got my Email.
    Great, just making sure man. But I’ve only done R Andro which is oral instead of topical, so I couldn’t tell you, unfortunately.

Board Admin Feedback Score 0 delsolrob's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The best places:
    chest, shoulders, upper arm (inner bicep is really ideal), upper back, neck

you can try applying some to the scrotum to get an even greater conversion to DHT.

if you need some alternative application spots:
    top of feet, behind the knees (upper calve to hammie), thighs

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxout777 View Post
    Update coming soon, Rob. Week four has been nothing but alpha vibes thus far!
    I love to see this! really glad to see everyone enjoying the product so much!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by petty3112 View Post
    Is this the only potential downside, in your experience? I'm getting my UltraHard in the mail today, but am reluctant to mess around with hormones and stuff after my experience with dut. I've heard a lot about "suppression of estrogen" but have no idea what it means.
    this is one of the benefits of PH's to DHT - they don't lower estrogen, but DHT will block the estrogen from binding to the receptor.

This shouldn't be a problem for most. But, if you did have some sides from this...it's as simple as backing off the dose a little.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by delsolrob View Post
    I love to see this! really glad to see everyone enjoying the product so much!
    Hi Rob,

Really interested in using the ultra hard when the time is right. Probably a stupid question but would it be possible to apply the gel to the face and would their be benefits to doing that?

Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Comewhatmay View Post
    Hi Rob,

Really interested in using the ultra hard when the time is right. Probably a stupid question but would it be possible to apply the gel to the face and would their be benefits to doing that?

Thanks
    I always wondered why we can’t take the testosterone supplements with the Ultra hard?