User Tag List

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maxout777 vs Ultra Hard by Iconic Formulations

So, I haven’t ran a DHT prohormone in over two years now, and I’m fresh off almost a year and a half of mineral balancing/HTMA, and I had been sort of just living a healthy-ish life during quarantine for the last few months at this point.

While PFS is a thing of the past for me for many years now, I’ve always enjoyed the prospect of having a summer cycle of prohormones during to maintain a great body composition now throughout the summer. I drink alcohol and cheat on my diet occasionally during these times, so my results may be what they be.

So now that I’m back helping individuals here and elsewhere, and the fact that it think Andro hard by MuscleGelz is now shit, I decided to run the Ultra Hard transdermal by Iconic Formulations (shout out to Rob!) to see how I felt.

Normally, I can’t run a prohormone past a week without feeling rundown with low estrogen sides. This is different. This is by far the best androsterone/epiandro formulation I’ve ever ran. I have all of the euphoria of my first cycle of R Andro (keeping in mind I had full blown PFS during this), and I am having a great result in the gym from it. All of my WOD performances have gone through the roof and I’m beginning to feel the high DHT feelings especially now, over a week in.

I can now fully suggest using the Ultra Hard product, and suggest everyone following CDs protocol currently to do so as well. I’m going to run this through the end of the summer, even though it’s quarantine my gym is open and the days by the pool drinking beer are still hot and heavy. Looks like we finally have a winner in this arena again after a long absence!
    Last edited by Maxout777; 08-01-2020 at 03:15 PM.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's nice to hear we have a replacement for Super R-Andro! I gotta admit, I ran transdermal Androhard and it didn't really do it for me. So this is exciting news.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxout777 View Post
    So, I haven’t ran a DHT prohormone in over two years now, and I’m fresh off almost a year and a half of mineral balancing/HTMA, and I had been sort of just living a healthy-ish life during quarantine for the last few months at this point.

While PFS is a thing of the past for me for many years now, I’ve always enjoyed the prospect of having a summer cycle of prohormones during to maintain a great body composition now throughout the summer. I drink alcohol and cheat on my diet occasionally during these times, so my results may be what they be.

So now that I’m back helping individuals here and elsewhere, and the fact that it think Andro hard by MuscleGelz is now shit, I decided to run the Ultra Hard transdermal by Iconic Formulations (shout out to Rob!) to see how I felt.

Normally, I can’t run a prohormone past a week without feeling rundown with low estrogen sides. This is different. This is by far the best androsterone/epiandro formulation I’ve ever ran. I have all of the euphoria of my first cycle of R Andro (keeping in mind I had full blown PFS during this), and I am having a great result in the gym from it. All of my WOD performances have gone through the roof and I’m beginning to feel the high DHT feelings especially now, over a week in.

I can now fully suggest using the Ultra Hard product, and suggest everyone following CDs protocol currently to do so as well. I’m going to run this through the end of the summer, even though it’s quarantine my gym is open and the days by the pool drinking beer are still hot and heavy. Looks like we finally have a winner in this arena again after a long absence!
    1) Thank you so much for sticking around to help others, like me. I plan to pay it forward as well.

2) I felt nothing when I tried the new Androhard for a week, but granted, I was waiting for my gym to reopen (which ain’t happening anytime soon) so it may not have worked because I hadn’t been working out. Either way, I’m interested in doing Ultra Hard instead of Androhard once I’m ready to do the cycle. Also, I like that you only have to apply it once per day. Not sure if I should get enough for 4 weeks or 8 weeks though.

3) I’m jealous that your gym is open, lol

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I respect all you guys. Is CD coming back to check in?

Established Member Feedback Score 0 xxaleksi's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The new AndroHard is underdosed as shit. In comparison, four pumps of the old AH would make me feel euphoric as hell all day. The newer stuff did nothing for me. And I’ve seen a few people here run it at 20 pumps per day and feel very little effects lol!

Thanks for this Maxout, I just ordered two bottles of Ultra Hard myself. Planning on cycling sometime in September.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Mal View Post
    It's nice to hear we have a replacement for Super R-Andro! I gotta admit, I ran transdermal Androhard and it didn't really do it for me. So this is exciting news.
    Indeed it is, I stopped running DHT pro hormones all together after recovery because they made me feel like shit. Now I get the great feeling again I did from that first cycle, sans the PFS bullshit. I'm extremely happy with it so far. Performance is up in the gym and I feel euphoric most of the day.
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Queens1984 View Post
    I respect all you guys. Is CD coming back to check in?

I'm not sure, but I'm sure at some point he will be. We used to talk outside of forums via text but I haven't chatted with him in awhile. He's been doing this for so long though, it's only natural to need breaks from it. I know it gets old doing a lot of this for free as sort of a health consultant, only to be trashed by the PFS community outside of here and HS on a regular basis. I'm trying to do my best now to come back and help and alleviate some of the load off him, though.
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Has anyone tried this stuff?

https://alphagainz.com/collections/p...pha-andro-td-1

I'm in between the UltraHard and this. Was leaning towards this because there is no EpiAndro

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Karlucchi View Post

I'm in between the UltraHard and this. Was leaning towards this because there is no EpiAndro
    I tried it. Didn't like it, myself.

Board Admin Feedback Score 0 delsolrob's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh man, I just sent you a pm to see how the Ultra hard was treating you and then I found your thread.

Really glad to hear this is treating you so well! I'm pretty sure ultra hard is going to be a huge mover...feedback has been AWESOME!

We followed a ratio of 3:1 for epiandrosterone to androsterone, as this seems to be the optimum ratio for balancing the effects of these compounds.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Karlucchi View Post

I personally really like alpha andro at 150mg(1.5ml) daily and have really liked stacking it with Alpha Stano. But, I think Ultra Hard is going to offer more value.