User Tag List

Threaded View

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maxout777 vs Ultra Hard by Iconic Formulations

So, I haven’t ran a DHT prohormone in over two years now, and I’m fresh off almost a year and a half of mineral balancing/HTMA, and I had been sort of just living a healthy-ish life during quarantine for the last few months at this point.

While PFS is a thing of the past for me for many years now, I’ve always enjoyed the prospect of having a summer cycle of prohormones during to maintain a great body composition now throughout the summer. I drink alcohol and cheat on my diet occasionally during these times, so my results may be what they be.

So now that I’m back helping individuals here and elsewhere, and the fact that it think Andro hard by MuscleGelz is now shit, I decided to run the Ultra Hard transdermal by Iconic Formulations (shout out to Rob!) to see how I felt.

Normally, I can’t run a prohormone past a week without feeling rundown with low estrogen sides. This is different. This is by far the best androsterone/epiandro formulation I’ve ever ran. I have all of the euphoria of my first cycle of R Andro (keeping in mind I had full blown PFS during this), and I am having a great result in the gym from it. All of my WOD performances have gone through the roof and I’m beginning to feel the high DHT feelings especially now, over a week in.

I can now fully suggest using the Ultra Hard product, and suggest everyone following CDs protocol currently to do so as well. I’m going to run this through the end of the summer, even though it’s quarantine my gym is open and the days by the pool drinking beer are still hot and heavy. Looks like we finally have a winner in this arena again after a long absence!
    Last edited by Maxout777; 08-01-2020 at 03:15 PM.