Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Mal View Post
    Exact same thing happened to me. Enjoy!
    Hey brother. Should I give the prohormones a try? Does it really make that big of a change? Thanks buddy

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Queens1984 View Post
    Hey brother. Should I give the prohormones a try? Does it really make that big of a change? Thanks buddy
    Personally, I experienced nothing but benefits from them.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 DefRecover's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great stuff, T25 - keep us posted as you I know we started up in earnest around the same time!

I am still a bit tentative on the whole prohormone piece. What are people’s thoughts on starting if you still have gut / sleep issues (like me)?

Also just a bit concerned that a hormone altering substance was what got me into this...

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DefRecover View Post
    Great stuff, T25 - keep us posted as you I know we started up in earnest around the same time!

I am still a bit tentative on the whole prohormone piece. What are people’s thoughts on starting if you still have gut / sleep issues (like me)?

Also just a bit concerned that a hormone altering substance was what got me into this...
    I’ll keep you updated brother. In my opinion so far, absolutely give them a shot.

Also, I fixed my digestion/bloating issues with vitamins. Mainly vitamin B complex with C, and then vitamins A and E a couple times a week since they’re fat soluble. The main offenders for me were low B12 and low folate (B9). If I ever start bloating, it’s usually low folate for me. That was exasperated with PFS for some reason.

- - - Updated - - -

Day 4: speechless. I don’t want to jinx anything because I hit downswings the day after I make positive posts (without fail), all I can say so far, is holy shit. Somethings working in there boys. Got them feels I haven’t had in a loooong time.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey guys, update. I really love the pro hormones so far. I personally think that I was wrecked about as bad as you can possibly get from fin, so my road to recovery has probably been a bit slower than some others because of the damage it did to me, but I think that i'm finally hitting a point where I'm reaching real strides in my recovery. I've been feeling things that I haven't felt in a long time, and I think my brain fog is beginning to lift, I don't really notice the thick fog feeling as much as I normally do. My personality has been back lately, I've been making people laugh like crazy which is how I used to be, I constantly cracked jokes before all this and I think that's starting to return.

I drank the past 2 nights, and had some smokes also. It is what it is, I know it's ill advised, but I think during recovery, if your body can handle it, you should allow yourself to cut loose sometimes, makes things less bland if you allow yourself to party a little bit. The only reason I cheat like that sometimes is because my body can finally handle it again, I don't get downswings after getting drunk or eating food or anything, that was NOT the case a year ago, it would have destroyed me a year ago.

Anyways, I've been hanging with friends a lot, I think about things a lot again, which if you follow my thread I wasn't able to do that for a long time, my brain fog was literally the absence of all thoughts, there was nothing in my head. Now I can plan, remember, look toward the future, all that good stuff. I've also noticed that I've gotten a little more popular on cycle. You just feel confident on pro hormones. I had a fire at my house last night and ended up with like 6 girls showing up and only 3 of us guys, which normally I don't usually hangout with people. I'm starting to come out of my shell again for sure.

I had a couple of questions for the big time vets, or anyone who ran PH in the past, does the way I feel now stick around after I end cycle? I'm not feeling raided up or anything, just way more content. Do the benefits stick around?

Also, story time for you guys. So there was this girl in my college classes that I had a huge crush on, she is literally a smoke show. Like unbelievably attractive, guys flocked her in college and I never talked to her or anything. Well we met each other a couple weeks ago and talked a bit and flirted and held hands or whatever for a bit, and her friend showed up at my house last night telling me that she was talking about me and that I was her type, she thought I was hot and that she wanted to pursue me. This is fucking news to me because I had no idea that I had a chance with her lmfao. So turns out, we're hanging out on Thursday and they want to have a fire and spend the night. What I need to ask you guys, is how do I approach this? I'm nervous about the idea of dating a girl in a PFS state, it's tough to explain to a girl what I'm going through, so it just has me thinking. Is it doable? Anyone have dating experience while dealing with brain fog/depression, all that stuff? I know you will all probably give the same advice because it's obvious I should at least try, but I thought I'd run it through you guys since I appreciate all the advice I receive from the guys on this forum.

Anyways, doing well guys. Keep pushing.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In my experience, chances are it won't last. That's the bad news.

The good news is you'll rebalance to a new, higher baseline and the herbs will have a bigger impact and you'll begin healing quicker. I'd say the feeling stuck around for me after the third cycle.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Mal View Post
    In my experience, chances are it won't last. That's the bad news.

The good news is you'll rebalance to a new, higher baseline and the herbs will have a bigger impact and you'll begin healing quicker. I'd say the feeling stuck around for me after the third cycle.
    Thanks man. I’m excited to see how things go after the cycle when I begin the herbs again.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey guys, anyone get massive headaches on cycle? I have a skull crushing headache on the right side of my head that’s been going for about 1.5 days, kinda like an earache too. I’ve had this happen 2 other times during my recovery buried somewhere in my thread, haven’t had this issue in a while but when I first crashed, the right side of my head was numb with a sharp pain, lasted like 8 months.

Anyways, I’ve tried more carbs, sugar, vitamin B, Ice, potassium, nothing is really helping yet. I’m not going to cut cycle unless I absolutely have to, so do I just wait it out?

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Turnover25 View Post
    Hey guys, anyone get massive headaches on cycle? I have a skull crushing headache on the right side of my head that’s been going for about 1.5 days, kinda like an earache too. I’ve had this happen 2 other times during my recovery buried somewhere in my thread, haven’t had this issue in a while but when I first crashed, the right side of my head was numb with a sharp pain, lasted like 8 months.

Anyways, I’ve tried more carbs, sugar, vitamin B, Ice, potassium, nothing is really helping yet. I’m not going to cut cycle unless I absolutely have to, so do I just wait it out?
    Yeah, I usually attribute it to the potassium wasting side effects. I see you said that you tried potassium, so maybe it’s a different cause for you. How much potassium are you taking in? Usually before it passed when I took it during PFS, but it’s definitely something to keep an eye on. Don’t push through it if it keeps coming up.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxout777 View Post
    Yeah, I usually attribute it to the potassium wasting side effects. I see you said that you tried potassium, so maybe it’s a different cause for you. How much potassium are you taking in? Usually before it passed when I took it during PFS, but it’s definitely something to keep an eye on. Don’t push through it if it keeps coming up.
    I have potassium in salt form, also some pills and coconut water. I’m also going to get tested for COVID to rule out the sudden headache. Are you saying don’t push through the cycle if the headache stays?