User Tag List

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Woke up today with mild euphoria, and that warm feeling I got back in January after starting the herbs. My headache was gone and I felt good until I got up out of bed and it came back immediately. It’s one of those ice pick headaches where it feels like someone is stabbing you in the temple. Gonna go down to 2 capsules today and see if that helps at all. The headache is my ONLY complaint. I don’t feel any anxiety, I feel content, strong and energized, I just have a mind bending headache. To be fair, I got drunk on cycle so I probably did it to myself.

Read through Jacknaps androland thread and looks like he had the same post crash type headache, also I never noticed he had a weird numb head/head pressure feeling, I was glad to see that cuz I didn’t know if I was the only one.

Also, I don’t sleep on this stuff. I’m sleeping maybe 3-4 hours a night, if that. But I’m not tired either. So maybe going to 200 mg will help with that. I want to keep cycling because I love it thus far, just hoping this headache goes away. Gonna go get tested for COVID today to see if that is maybe the reason for the headache.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 DefRecover's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Intense headaches and insomnia... my sleep is still not right as it is, so will probably hold out a while before going near the PHs... Hope you’re negative for COVID bro (and that the headaches subside).

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Turnover25 View Post
    I have potassium in salt form, also some pills and coconut water. I’m also going to get tested for COVID to rule out the sudden headache. Are you saying don’t push through the cycle if the headache stays?
    Eh I would say that’s up to your own tolerance - I’m more so saying if it continues to get worse and worse, don’t think you’re “pushing through” to get gains or anything. While the ups and downs will continue through cycle, symptoms like this shouldn’t get that bad. Usually, in my experience, if I pound potassium the next day they dissipate to a degree if it’s hypokalemia related.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 alphacfi's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I definitely have the head pressure symptom. I would say its my only symptom that still consistently bothers me and hasn't improved in the last year and a half. The right side of my head makes strange grinding and popping noises which are sometimes audible to people around me. Ice pick is a perfect description. Thats exactly what it feels like. And its always worse and more painful during downswings. Andro has intensified it for me for sure. Also drinking alcohol causes it to be more severe. I dont think it has anything to do with the corona.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by alphacfi View Post
    I definitely have the head pressure symptom. I would say its my only symptom that still consistently bothers me and hasn't improved in the last year and a half. The right side of my head makes strange grinding and popping noises which are sometimes audible to people around me. Ice pick is a perfect description. Thats exactly what it feels like. And its always worse and more painful during downswings. Andro has intensified it for me for sure. Also drinking alcohol causes it to be more severe. I dont think it has anything to do with the corona.
    Yeah bro, perfect description. It’s only on the right side of my head, the right side of my head was numb for a long time with pain. Also alcohol made it 100x worse which is why I quit drinking for 9 months. Doesn’t seem to effect me anymore though, luckily it’s gone now. Vitamin B helped get rid of a few of my symptoms, mainly that one.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxout777 View Post
    Eh I would say that’s up to your own tolerance - I’m more so saying if it continues to get worse and worse, don’t think you’re “pushing through” to get gains or anything. While the ups and downs will continue through cycle, symptoms like this shouldn’t get that bad. Usually, in my experience, if I pound potassium the next day they dissipate to a degree if it’s hypokalemia related.
    Headache is gone now, thank god. Was feeling great and got a little ahead of myself and got drunk, I’m gonna assume that was the culprit, or just hormones changing in my body due to cycle. I don’t necessarily think it was a bad thing honestly.

The weird thing is that alcohol no longer gave me downswings pre cycle, but on cycle my body couldn’t tolerate it. Definitely going to finish out the cycle without cheating.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DefRecover View Post
    Intense headaches and insomnia... my sleep is still not right as it is, so will probably hold out a while before going near the PHs... Hope you’re negative for COVID bro (and that the headaches subside).
    Don’t be afraid of the pro hormones man, my sleep improved dramatically when I took them earlier in the day, and I fucked myself by drinking which gave me the bad headache. Besides that, I’ve noticed nothing but benefits and have experienced things I’ve long forgotten about pre-cycle. Mainly strong libido, mental clarity, aggression/confidence, memory, and just a desire to live again.

Take your time just as I did, do it when you’re ready bro, but I think you’ll see plenty of benefits

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Update at almost 2 weeks in, my headache has subsided finally. Slept great last night, I adjusted when I took my capsules to only in the morning Instead of split between morning and night and got a good 8 hours.

Had a strong libido today, had an erection in the gym I couldn’t get rid of. A little bit of anxiety also but I think it was because of something that pissed me off earlier rather the Andro itself.

To be clear, I think my headache was due to alcohol, it didn’t effect me pre-cycle but on cycle it did, but I don’t think i would have had a headache if I didn’t cheat. I’m gonna say that for any younger guys reading my thread in the future, don’t be scared of the PH’s, I’ve seen ALOT of benefits thus far, sorry for setting the bad example.

Anyways, all I want to do is lift weights. It’s night time and I want to go to bed so I can wake up and lift. Also I really want to move up to 400 mg(?)/capsules of this stuff but I’m not going to break into my next cycles supply to do so, since R andro is hard to find.

Anyways, doing well again. Looking forward to the rest of the cycle.

Also, I think my vision has improved so far during cycle, it’s always a little tough to tell with that symptom but I’d say it is improved more or less.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 alphacfi's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Turnover25 View Post
    Yeah bro, perfect description. It’s only on the right side of my head, the right side of my head was numb for a long time with pain. Also alcohol made it 100x worse which is why I quit drinking for 9 months. Doesn’t seem to effect me anymore though, luckily it’s gone now. Vitamin B helped get rid of a few of my symptoms, mainly that one.
    Nice I havent been taking B. Im going to buy a shit ton tomorrow. Hopefully that works for me.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by alphacfi View Post
    Nice I havent been taking B. Im going to buy a shit ton tomorrow. Hopefully that works for me.
    I’d recommend just a normal B complex. Maybe one with C mixed into it. Stay away from methylated B vitamins for now, accidentally got those the first time and crashed. Just a heads up, a B complex with folic acid made me worse originally. I later found out after a test that my body can’t process folic acid and I needed a different, more available form of folate. I noticed on PH after people uploaded their gene tests that a lot of them also had the same gene mutation as me. So if it makes you feel bad, you might need another form of B9. Don’t worry about it for now. But I got a little better after taking a new form of folate instead of folic acid.