User Tag List

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 xxaleksi's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hope you get a good baseline improvement from this cycle man, sounds like you got it rough with the neurological sides. I was the same way. My first two cycles were a god send for neuro sides though so keep going bro

My third cycle was a bit of a failure though as I ran the old version of MG AndroHard for three weeks and then switched to the new version, then back to the old one for a week. I wanted to test if the new version is underdosed like people mention. Felt great on the old AH, all benefits went away on the new AH. Came back when I switched to the old one again. This confirmed that the newer AndroHard is basically useless. But also it was a mistake to do as I got no baseline improvement from this cycle.

Now I'm on Ultra Hard 5 pumps/day and already feeling a bit of the euphoria on day 3. I think I'm in for a good one.
    Last edited by xxaleksi; 08-27-2020 at 02:30 PM.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xxaleksi View Post
    Hope you get a good baseline improvement from this cycle man, sounds like you got it rough with the neurological sides. I was the same way. My first two cycles were a god send for neuro sides though so keep going bro

My third cycle was a bit of a failure though as I ran the old version of MG AndroHard for three weeks and then switched to the new version, then back to the old one for a week. I wanted to test if the new version is underdosed like people mention. Felt great on the old AH, all benefits went away on the new AH. Came back when I switched to the old one again. This confirmed that the newer AndroHard is basically useless. But also it was a mistake to do as I got no baseline improvement from this cycle.

Now I'm on Ultra Hard 5 pumps/day and already feeling a bit of the euphoria on day 3. I think I'm in for a good one.
    Thanks bro. I'm definitely excited to see how my body acts after I start the herbs again. Did you notice improvement during cycle or was it really just after?

But you'll have to let me know how the Ultra Hard is man. You did a cycle of R Andro as well right? I'm curious to see how you, Maxout and Master Mal like the UH in comparison.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Day 28: Got nailed by fatigue yesterday and today randomly. Going to try push through and finish out at 5 weeks, I think that's when my bottle will be up. Gonna take more potassium and carbs and see if it improves a bit. It's not too bad though, mostly just when I wake up.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey @Turnover25 I am on my second week of cycling some Super R andro that I found on some website. Idk how old the stuff is or if it’s the real deal but I haven’t noticed much at all from it. What color are your capsules? The ones I have are black. I’m think of switching to ultra hard for the second half of the cycle to see if I notice a difference.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bowsa View Post
    Hey @Turnover25 I am on my second week of cycling some Super R andro that I found on some website. Idk how old the stuff is or if it’s the real deal but I haven’t noticed much at all from it. What color are your capsules? The ones I have are black. I’m think of switching to ultra hard for the second half of the cycle to see if I notice a difference.
    Mine are black, I'm sure what you have is the real stuff. But a lot of the time on cycle I felt like I wasn't even taking anything, it sort of comes and goes. CD mentioned to me that Ultra Hard was better than R Andro and that I should finish my cycle with UH, so that wouldn't be a bad idea. I decided to finish out with R Andro and start with Ultra Hard next cycle.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 xxaleksi's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Turnover25 View Post
    Thanks bro. I'm definitely excited to see how my body acts after I start the herbs again. Did you notice improvement during cycle or was it really just after?

But you'll have to let me know how the Ultra Hard is man. You did a cycle of R Andro as well right? I'm curious to see how you, Maxout and Master Mal like the UH in comparison.
    I've only ever used MG AndroHard and this new Ultra Hard. So far, the UH feels a little weaker than the original Andro Hard, before they revamped it. But still good. I'm only five days in though. I'm gonna make a full thread on it once I'm around two weeks in.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xxaleksi View Post
    I've only ever used MG AndroHard and this new Ultra Hard. So far, the UH feels a little weaker than the original Andro Hard, before they revamped it. But still good. I'm only five days in though. I'm gonna make a full thread on it once I'm around two weeks in.
    Hey brother. I’m 5 days in to. First 3 Deff had more Aggression and a slight Euphoria. 4th day had really no pump and down alittle. Today back up a bit. Maybe it’s a roller coaster with our body’s getting back on LINE....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is the new AH by MG really a bad performer? Ive just ordered it some days ago and it gives me great hope for my first cycle after Ive finished the herbs cycle

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by stopfin View Post
    Is the new AH by MG really a bad performer? Ive just ordered it some days ago and it gives me great hope for my first cycle after Ive finished the herbs cycle
    Unfortunately I wouldn’t know, this is my first cycle and I am running R Andro. But like @xxaleksi was saying earlier in this thread, the new formula isn’t going to do much. I’d return it and get the Ultra Hard if you are able to do so.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Turnover25 View Post
    Unfortunately I wouldn’t know, this is my first cycle and I am running R Andro. But like @xxaleksi was saying earlier in this thread, the new formula isn’t going to do much. I’d return it and get the Ultra Hard if you are able to do so.
    I’m using the ultra hard. 1 day I feel great next day I don’t feel much. See what happens