User Tag List

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Update: I think day 7 of PCT. If you follow my thread, I’m not one to ever get carried away or jinx myself, I’ve never given a percentage of how healed I am or anything like that, but yesterday I realized that this might be the time where I can finally say I am completely recovering, without a doubt. The past week I’ve just had that “normal” feeling of life, not anhedonia Like the last year, I feel alive. Hoping it sticks, but it seems to have returned after my cycle. I was golfing yesterday and could remember where I was, it seemed my internal compass was normal, where as I’d usually be lost not really knowing where I am, it felt normal. My vision wasn’t bothering me, I could remember things pretty well, I just had a fun day and felt good. Honestly, if you wiped my memory of PFS yesterday, I wouldn’t have known anything was wrong. I haven’t felt the panic I used to get from leaving my house for too long in a while, and my anxiety is probably better than it’s ever been.

I may be suffering some low E or suppression, probably low E like Aleksi said. Kinda moody, some trouble sleeping, low libido but I’m not really being bothered by it much. I just started the herbs again a week ago and honestly, they seem like they are too much for me now. Like extreme aggression and some temper at times, I’m surprised because I barely felt anything from them before cycle.

There’s my update boys. Been waiting on saying that until I felt truly ready, but I’m well on my way to beating this thing. Been thinking of taking some time from the forum, but we will see. I’ll update again soon 🙂
    Last edited by Turnover25; 09-13-2020 at 12:14 AM.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 DefRecover's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Man - this is so good to read! Congrats on your progress, brother. I sincerely hope it sticks around. I guess I was lucky never to have any of these mental sides, so for me life is pretty good - except for my lingering gut, sleep and libido issues too. Keep us all posted on your PCT.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hell yea dude that's awesome to hear!