Quote Originally Posted by Turnover25 View Post
Day 15: shitty downswing the past few days. Had that thick type of brain fog all day that looks like you could cut it with a knife/dementia type memory. Went golfing and forgot where I was and how I got there. Hopefully that resides, would maybe cut the cycle early if it stuck around because that's the one symptom I won't fuck around with.

Ran sprints yesterday and I think that's where it's coming from. I'm still having pretty bad issues with overexertion, my brain fog becomes thick and heavy after sprints or if I lift too heavy. Messes with my vision. It wasn't like that in the beginning of the cycle so hopefully just a downswing. Went and met up with some friends tonight and I was making everyone laugh, and was pretty outgoing, nobody ever really notices anything is wrong because I can still act like myself even though my vision is fucked along with heavy brain fog, such a frustrating symptom.

Last night got jerked awake pretty violently a few times if I managed to fall asleep for an hour or so, happened about 4 times until I eventually fell asleep and stayed asleep. I also had a weird feeling of impending doom after waking.

Upped my dosage to 400 mg the past 2 days, gonna go back to 300 mg and see how that works. Also gonna take a rest day tomorrow to allow my body to recharge. Gonna sit in the sun and do some foam rolling which should be great.
Keep going bro. The real benefits of the cycle come after you stop it, kinda like when many people stop fin they crash after a few weeks, the same thing happens with the andro but instead of crashing you actually feel much better.

I had the same issues with my vision/brain fog after sprints and heavy lifting. It got much better after my first cycle and my second one knocked it out of the park completely.