User Tag List

Threaded View

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I go through the same thing – and you’re right, but it’s not so much a fight or flight response as it is just general anxiety. It’s not the jizz, I can tell you that. If you’re doing well enough to bag a chick, I’d say you’ve made some serious improvements and might actually be in a really good place. And because you and your body are not used to that, it can trigger underlying anxiety because you’re already anticipating the impending downswing. Whenever things are good for me too, I become hyper vigilant and observing of how I feel because I’m waiting for the other shoe to drop. I feel clear headed and anxiety free as I do this too. But putting yourself in that mode of observation will distance you from the moment and keep you in that DPDR state. Just something to consider and be mindful of. I think with enough upswings and mindfulness we recalibrate and become comfortable in the moment, able to feel grounded and fully present. Keep going dawg.

Also, 8 reps at 245 for 145 lbs is strong as fuck. That’s impressive. We’re going to have to hold the PFS olympics in CDs backyard some day, prohormones allowed.
    Last edited by Ratchet; 08-22-2020 at 05:41 PM.