User Tag List

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Turnover25 View Post
    Unfortunately I wouldn’t know, this is my first cycle and I am running R Andro. But like @xxaleksi was saying earlier in this thread, the new formula isn’t going to do much. I’d return it and get the Ultra Hard if you are able to do so.

Ok, thx Turnover25, in this case Im going to try in returning it and get the ultra hard

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by stopfin View Post
    Ok, thx Turnover25, in this case Im going to try in returning it and get the ultra hard
    For sure, my man.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Queens1984 View Post
    I’m using the ultra hard. 1 day I feel great next day I don’t feel much. See what happens
    Same. I think that’s to be expected.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Day 32: pretty bad brain fog today, got pretty down on myself while walking through Home Depot and the bright lights made my vision crazy and I felt like I couldn’t remember how I got there or where I was. Had one of those “when the fuck is this gonna end” type moments. In other words, large downswing. Oh well, boo hoo for me, not other choice but to keep pushing.

At this point in cycle I kinda feel like I’m not even taking anything anymore, I think I have 2 days left after today, excited to see where this takes me after.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 DefRecover's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So how long do these cycles last, T25 - obviously over a month. Interested to hear about your progress and thoughts once off cycle...

Sounds like a largely positive experience? Any hair loss or other sides (other than the fatigue and headache swings mentioned). I suspect I will get on the Ultrahard towards the end of this year

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DefRecover View Post
    So how long do these cycles last, T25 - obviously over a month. Interested to hear about your progress and thoughts once off cycle...

Sounds like a largely positive experience? Any hair loss or other sides (other than the fatigue and headache swings mentioned). I suspect I will get on the Ultrahard towards the end of this year
    I went with 300 mg probably the first 2 weeks, then upped it to 400 mg until my 2 bottles were up. So that took me to 5 weeks, or 34-35 days. I could have stopped at 28 days but I wanted to keep it rolling, you can also keep going up to 6 weeks I believe which I'm not going to do because I don't want to break into my next bottle.

Great experience, I still don't know what the benefits are because I haven't come off it yet. But if it's any resemblance to what I experienced part of the time on cycle then it was a big help. The biggest sides for me were headache for a couple days that went away, fatigue about 2 days out of the entire cycle (most of the time I had a lot of energy), and depression which was probably the biggest side effect, but it was more like just not caring about anything.

As far as hair loss, I'm only 26 so I haven't lost my hair yet but I think I noticed some thinning, might have been placebo. But my head itched a ton and I think I may have shed a little bit.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Day 34: Final day of cycle, took my last dose an hour ago. Gonna miss being able to lift like a mad-man, but excited to see where this takes me. Honestly doesn’t feel like I’m on anything anymore. Starting to herbs again tomorrow, probably going to start with black ant, then tongkat the next day, maybe some pine pollen but I want to lay off the androsterone for a bit.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 DefRecover's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great stuff man - and thanks for the log! Very helpful for those like me. Hope the gains all stay permanently.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DefRecover View Post
    Great stuff man - and thanks for the log! Very helpful for those like me. Hope the gains all stay permanently.
    Absolutely bro! Glad I could be of some help.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Day 1 of PCT: started herbs with black ant today as it’s my favorite herb and I feel it’s the most powerful for me personally. I was in a really good mood all day, not sure if it was because I’m off pro hormones or because I spent all day in the shop getting my project-motorcycle painted, either way I had fun. Went to the gym tonight and man, I’m gonna miss the prohormones lol I gained a lot of strength, but lifting isn’t as easy as on cycle.

Hopefully I notice some sort of snap-back in the future, not sure what I’m looking for what I’ll probably know when I feel it.

Also, I’m gonna post some before and after pictures of my project bike for you guys to check out once I’m done, I took up rebuilding motorcycles during PFS as a hobby to keep me happy while suffering this dumbass condition. I highly recommend doing the same! It helps me a ton honestly. I’ll update again soon, dudes.