User Tag List

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Turnover25's first cycle of Super R Andro

Today is the day boys. Been sitting on 4 bottles of Super R andro for months waiting until the right time to take it, looks like we're finally there. I started the herbs in January.

Today is day 1, woke up feeling like shit, anxious with a headache and was wondering if I should even start my cycle now or not, but decided I'm not going to allow downswings to dictate my decisions anymore.

Started the day with 2 capsules, went to the gym and absolutely destroyed my workout, didn't even want to leave. Been super talkative and hyper all day, feeling good. Hesitant to even take the 3rd capsule today because the aggression and amped feeling is almost too much for me. Today's been a good day, hoping this shit will help me with my neurological shit like it has helped many in the past. I can definitely see how this stuff could take a turn for the worst, hopefully that won't happen but I'll do my best to push through it if it does.

Other than that, gonna smash carbs, sugar and potassium this entire month. I'll update more in the future boys.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fuck yeah man! I didn’t realize you were holding R-Andro. I really hopes this helps you round the corner in your recovery – keep us posted/updated. Good things to come!

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratchet View Post
    Fuck yeah man! I didn’t realize you were holding R-Andro. I really hopes this helps you round the corner in your recovery – keep us posted/updated. Good things to come!
    Thanks bro. Yeah I’ve had some set backs which made it so I wasn’t comfortable taking it, but now I’m ready. Currently feeling great. I’ll keep you updated my man.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Best of luck my friend. Hopefully this can really help turn the corner for you.
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxout777 View Post
    Best of luck my friend. Hopefully this can really help turn the corner for you.
    Thanks brother, I'll keep you updated.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Stoked for you too, man! I hope it helps get you there. Definitely keep us posted!!

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jado View Post
    Stoked for you too, man! I hope it helps get you there. Definitely keep us posted!!
    Thank you my man.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey guys, feeling phenomenal. Holy shit.

Day 1: Absolute euphoria. I compare it to the high you get when you take Adderol, for me at least. Also slightly like a morphine drip you would get after a surgery. I'm feeling like whatever this is doing to my body, I have been starved of it for a very long time. Libido crazy high, aggression in the gym and my personality has checked in.

Day 2 I had some slight anxiety, but not too bad. Didn't feel AS good but still good. Crushed the gym again.

Today I feel phenomenal again. I'm stoked to get to the gym and crush my workout, and then after that I am actually really excited to get in the garage and work on my bike. I've suffered anhedonia since this started, so excitement is a foreign thing and it's great. Hoping this cycle continues to be as good, so far it's going great. Hoping this helps alleviate some of the most extreme of my symptoms that don't seem to want to leave me alone, but I'll keep you guys posted. Keep pushing!

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Turnover25 View Post

Day 1: Absolute euphoria. I compare it to the high you get when you take Adderol, for me at least. Also slightly like a morphine drip you would get after a surgery. I'm feeling like whatever this is doing to my body, I have been starved of it for a very long time. Libido crazy high, aggression in the gym and my personality has checked in.

Day 2 I had some slight anxiety, but not too bad. Didn't feel AS good but still good. Crushed the gym again.

Today I feel phenomenal again. I'm stoked to get to the gym and crush my workout, and then after that I am actually really excited to get in the garage and work on my bike. I've suffered anhedonia since this started, so excitement is a foreign thing and it's great. Hoping this cycle continues to be as good, so far it's going great. Hoping this helps alleviate some of the most extreme of my symptoms that don't seem to want to leave me alone, but I'll keep you guys posted. Keep pushing!
    Same description I had in my first cycle in PFS. Literally felt like I was feeding something that I was starved of. Exciting stuff man!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Turnover25 View Post

Exact same thing happened to me. Enjoy!