Today is the day boys. Been sitting on 4 bottles of Super R andro for months waiting until the right time to take it, looks like we're finally there. I started the herbs in January.

Today is day 1, woke up feeling like shit, anxious with a headache and was wondering if I should even start my cycle now or not, but decided I'm not going to allow downswings to dictate my decisions anymore.

Started the day with 2 capsules, went to the gym and absolutely destroyed my workout, didn't even want to leave. Been super talkative and hyper all day, feeling good. Hesitant to even take the 3rd capsule today because the aggression and amped feeling is almost too much for me. Today's been a good day, hoping this shit will help me with my neurological shit like it has helped many in the past. I can definitely see how this stuff could take a turn for the worst, hopefully that won't happen but I'll do my best to push through it if it does.

Other than that, gonna smash carbs, sugar and potassium this entire month. I'll update more in the future boys.