User Tag List

Thread: Bone Broth

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bone Broth

I’m interested in drinking bone broth pretty often to heal my gut and was wondering if anyone could recommend a brand they like and have used or if I should just make it myself.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bowsa View Post
    I’m interested in drinking bone broth pretty often to heal my gut and was wondering if anyone could recommend a brand they like and have used or if I should just make it myself.
    Kettle and Fire is fantastic. A little pricey but I just make each box last 2 or 3 days if I’m drinking bone broth, which I don’t anymore.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I use Kettle and Fire still to this day. I'm a member of Chris Masterjohn's MasterPass buyers club, and I can get nice discounts on K+F as well as a ton of other supplements and products that fit my lifestyle/bio hacking. I think I can get 18 cartons for around 95$ if I remember correctly.
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Trader Joe's has always sold cartoned bone broth for cheap, but something about it tasted off so I never bought it again. However yesterday I went and noticed that they now sell their own refrigerated chicken bone broth. I think it was $4 for a 3 cup bottle. Tasted pretty good too!

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I make my own with an instapot. Pretty easy to do, and it takes fantastic.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    My father makes his own. He get's bones from the butcher and then makes a soup. Carrots, celery, onions, etc. Simmers it for 40 hours. Marrow slides out and meshes into the broth. It's delicious, plus it's better then anything you can buy. He's retired, so it's not a big deal for him. He makes it weekly in a huge pot. He was recommended to have a knee replacement, but he's a very active 72 yr old and doesn't want to take any chances of them screwing him up. He still ski's, worksout, farms part time, etc. Since he started drinking about maybe 20oz/day, he hasn't had any knee pain whatsoever. The man swears by it. My parents don't really know what I do online, at all. They have a small idea, but every once in awhile he will take one of my recommendations and he sees it through, and is always happy he does. When done right, bone broth is extremely healing and beneficial.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"