Quote Originally Posted by Mojo View Post
Nearing 2 months into protocol,

Getting off Mirtazapine was quite something. First week was ok, even felt slightly better. Second week I was a complete insomniac. Third - fourth week sleep started to return but I had intense episodes of fear and anxiety.
Right now that is starting to slowly dissipate but I'm left with a racing mind that makes breathwork or meditating from very challenging to near impossible. Not really sure how to deal with this apart from going for long walks.
I'm having rare nights where I manage to sleep for 5 hours, wake up and knock out another 2-3, waking up fresh and feeling almost symptom free the entire day. Most other nights I sleep for 2-3 hours and wake up to heart palpitations and anxiety, get up for an hour, get back in etc etc..

The weird thing is I feel my anxiety now is different from my anxiety at the start of this whole PFS business. Is there anyone who can relate? It's almost as if my current issues are more like a post trauma aftermath.
Like I'm almost ready to say I don't have PFS at all and all I'm left with is some form of PTSD after 150% worrying about my health and experiencing severe anxiety / insomnia for months on end.

I'll continue with the protocol, as it's healthy and most elements are prime for dealing with anxiety disorders anyway.
"Big dick energy" lol.....I like it.

Listen...regardless of what you are suffering from, this protocol, if given enough time and consistency, will bring your body and mind back into homeostasis. At this point, it doesn't matter what you're suffering from, what matters is stopping the suffering and bringing yourself into a more livable reality. Then, and only then can you start to pin point different angles. For now though, you need to focus on the big picture. Get your outline laid out and colors situated. Once the picture starts to come together, you can then worry about the shading.

Follow the instructions 100% for the next six months before making any other decisions. By that time you'll see that everything you need is here.

Good luck.