Quote Originally Posted by Comewhatmay View Post
First off I don't for the life of me see how the protocol is sinking thousands into the pockets of CD and Co I mean there are plenty of people who have recovered and openly say they didn't buy the herbs through CD's channels and I highly doubt CD nuts is living off our purchases of herbs unless of course or he gets a cut off all the paleo foods you buy at your local supermarket or perhaps he cuts a deal with your local gym or better yet he owns a company called Androhard I mean come on.

Also these people that are supposedly on the protocol but haven't seen any or little improvement where are they I mean if say, in 4 years time I was still on here complaining about what I am currently going through I would respectfully come here and ask for advice on what's obviously not working for me. I wouldn't be on a WhatsApp group saying this isn't working etc. Even those that are still here after 4 years plus they will openly tell you that it's due to their own fault that they are not recovered as they were constantly slacking in important areas. I'm saying this because it's easy if someone comes here and sees a message like this it could see them go down a more harmful route.

Bottom line is this protocol works when given it everything you have. I've yet to see someone who is clearly doing the full protocol for a substantial period of time not make vast improvements.
Notice the wording I used. I didn't say they were making thousands off of us. I said we would have to pay thousands for all of the product. And we do. I didn't even buy everything in the protocol and, instead, bought the best deal I could find on Amazon. I sank a little over $700. Annually, you are looking at spending over 2K on all of it. Sadly, not everyone has that kind of money. PFS often cripples the person from work. Now, with COVID, it makes it much more difficult on an already difficult situation.

I'm not going to attack the guys that didn't have success. We don't know what their situations were/are. In any case, this thread was about Transdermals. Rod responded with accurate information, so I consider the topic to be over.