User Tag List

Threaded View

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

PFS = Adrenal Fatigue

hey everyone so after recovering from PFS I'm starting to think that it's pretty much severe adrenal fatigue

check out Dr. Lams content on youtube. Essentially he describes the healing process as akin to that.

When we're fatigued the body starts pulling from reserves hence things like hair loss, lack of vigor, and eventually scary thing like cancer.

So key piece to healing is a lot of rest. I'd stay away from stims as much as possible like coffee, nicotine, and harder stuff too of course because it artificially pulls out the bodies reserves to give that great feeling of energy that it gives.

I was starting to have energy issues at around 25 because I abused caffeine which is imo now a hardcore drug which i'm still somewhat addicted. Whenever I go off it for a prolonged time I start to notice my hair, skin gets much better and sleep way better but to be honest I'm still really far from complete rejuvination so I get sucked into drinking it again.

New strategy I have is to just use it maybe once a week in order to keep a sex life going, gym, songwriting etc so when my vigor is back 100% without it I'll have a good habit base to fall back on.

After I recovered from PFS I partied like a rockstar drugs etc. so got myself similar hole but nowhere near as bad as PFS because I respect my body and have rest days.

Will be very enlightening because when we actually add this angle to PFS recovery it will certainly speed things up. I think most PFS guys are type A personalities and like to get shit done. Our minds are too strong for our own good but the hardest thing is to just let ourselves just relax and let our bodies heal.

I tried to not overpost post recovery because 1) hell I was having way too much fun and 2) I didn't muddy up the forums too much because imo people should be focusing on CDnuts posts and maxouts posts and try not to overcomplicate shit.

I was able to recovery from PFS full whilst still having a caffeine habit however. Just 1 cup a day but I wish I didn't use it as much because my health would be ever better. There's also a fantastic book about this called Caffeine Blues that really sheds the light on coffee. It makes us great slaves for capitalist system but as an individual it should be used as a tool not a daily habit imo.

He has a great 3 part series on this. Alex Becker

Why Ill NEVER Drink Caffeine Again After Learning This - YouTube

additionally if you look at rockstars a lot of them crash around 27 which is when I got PFS because that's around the time the body after years of revving the engine for too long without rejuvination starts to wane.

but it doesn't have to be like that the body can fully heal from this and with the new knowledge we can be better than ever before!
    Last edited by jacknap; 08-10-2020 at 02:08 PM.
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.