User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can assure you 100% that PFS is not "just" adrenal fatigue. I have had PFS for 15 years and yes, supporting the adrenals is beneficial, but no where near a cure. I know a guy who is on disabiity from low adrenals, but if he takes TRT to instantly is hyper sexual. The hallmark for PFS is that it does almost nothing to us.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Goat View Post
    I actually went this route before doing cdsnuts protocol for 2 years. Adrenal fatigue. Took minerals for it, slept a lot, had a lot of rest, no caffeine, but after 1,5 year-2 years I was not improving and still had clear lack of 5AR. And so I don't agree with this.

These dudes in Africa (Hadza tribe) run around all the time they run literally for hours. They exert way more energy and eat less calories than people in the West. Of course they are in a natural environment, eat a natural diet, etc. But these guys have a shit ton of stress. Running for hours is stressful.

I think adrenal fatigue is more like a problem in your system, lacking certain minerals or vitamins. Adrenal fatigue is a vague term. Its a nice marketing term to sell products for. It is a generalization.

Coffee is a stressor which in my opinion can actually be beneficial if you lack physical movement in your life (you dont use your body a lot). Which a lot of people do. It is more like the opposite - people lack stressors and so they get fat and tired from a lower metabolism. Maybe also lack nutrition because a lot of people drink a lot of alcohol and other things that deplete minerals and vitamins.
    Similar to my story. I focused for years on resting and taking vitamins and minerals to recover from Adrenal Fatigue with no improvement. This is why I believe the adrenal overuse stems from a lack of 5AR in the brain and that is what needs to be fixed first.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I do agree with you all. Moonman, Goat and Karlucchi. If PFS was AF I would have to search in the deepths of myself where is ALL this stress. I dont consider myself a stressed person and I really think this is one of the reasons I have done some good progress since I started the protocol in January.