Hi

Been lurking here for a year now so i figured i make my own thread and see where this goes

I'm a 25 years old and keep in mind English is not my native language so sorry for any mistakes

I started losing my hair around 20 years old and it made me freak out enough to go see a doctor whom in turn prescribed me 5% minoxidi that i stopped using few months later with no side effects.

Long story short my hairloss slowed down a lot around 23 or so and i had many low testosterone symptoms so i went and checked and turns out i had hypogonadism and was put on TRT to treat it and things went great the first year i had my libido and erections back and hitting the gym never felt better.

Fast forward a year later my hairloss came back with a vengeance because of my now high testosterone and i started losing hair rapidly again so i researched and found out about Finastride (nearly no one knows what this drug is where i live) and i debated taking it for almost a year because of all the horror stories you all know and experienced, until one day i convinced myself to take it and things went downhill almost immediately

The second day after taking it i couldn't get an erection for my life, at first i thought it was my anxiety but it turned out something "switched off" in my body

My symptoms included
-Severe insomnia, couldn't sleep for four days straight, and when i slept i kept on waking up 4 or 5 times at night and sleep was never refreshing at all.
-No libido what so ever although my testosterone was still high.
-Pretty bad rectal inflammation which i HAD to take antibiotics to get rid off
The good old depression and anxiety with some bad brain fog and the worst memory.
-Rash and skin issues especially in my face (forgot the name for it)
-Muscle and skin loss and fatigue
High estrogen symptoms and changes in my body response to hormones
Bad tinnitus that lasted for 8 months
-Eye floaters that are still not healed and many other symptoms

Luckily i started recovering relatively fast after this, in three days my erections came back and i had some relief of some symptoms and weirdly i never really fully "crashed" (still wondering if it's because i was on TRT) problem is i just didn't fully recover.

my remaining symptoms now are

-Bad and inconsistent digestion which is still a lot better than it was after i took the drug especially after i stopped eating gluten

Little to no libido

-Not the best sleep although it improved lately.

-My body is still not responding to hormones correctly as it used to be before fin, once i try to go back to my testosterone levels before fin immediately i experience high estrogen symptoms depression, difficulty urinating, itching and nipples erection, and no feeling downstairs at all.

-Fat and bone loss in my face with veins in my eyes and dark circles under them which i never had before

-Depersonalisation and memory issues.

And my worst symptom of all no joy in life and feeling very flat emotionally.

My main problem with the protocol is that i was diagnosed with hypogonadism long before Finastride so raising my natural testosterone is not possible anyway, besides even if i wanted to cycle the herbs its really difficult to get them where i live and im not stable enough financially to afford it

Am i doomed for good because I can't rely on my natural testosterone?

Also i wanna thank Bankai for talking to me
on reddit through the hard times when i first took the drug and guiding me to this place which i immediately liked because all of the positivity that i really needed back then so thank you all.