Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Recipes

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DKnighten View Post
    Figured i'd post a quick and healthy Tuna/Chicken salad recipe I stumbled across on Instagram. I've been making it quite a bit lately and its delicious.

Mix a can of wild caught tuna (water drained) with 1-2 servings of Primal Kitchen Avocado Mayo. Mix with a few sliced grapes, 1/4th of a chopped apple, crumbled walnuts, and some black pepper. Serve with almond flour or flaxseed crackers or put on sprouted or gluten free bread with tomato, spring mix, and sliced pickles for a sandwich.
    That sounds 👌 🔥

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here's another good one.

Cauliflower Fried Rice:
    combine 1 egg and 2 egg whites (or 2 whole eggs) in a small bowl and beat with a fork. Season with salt. Heat an oiled, large saute pan or wok over medium heat. Scramble eggs to liking and set aside. Add 1 tbsp sesame oil and saute 1/2 a small onion, 5 diced scallion whites, 1/2 cup peas and carrots and 2 minced garlic cloves until soft. Raise heat.
    add cauliflower rice to the saute pan along with 3 tbsp coconut aminos. mix, cover, and cook 5-6 minutes, stirring until tender. add egg then remove from heat and mix in the diced greens from the scallions.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Thanks for sharing.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"