I know I have posted a handful of recipes here and there over the last couple years, but have received some requests for additional ones. Here are a few to get started.

Spicy beef:

Sautee some finely diced onions and some diced jalapenos in coconut oil. In a separate pan, brown ground beef. Salt to flavor. Drain off excess fat and add to onion & jalapeno mix. Add some coconut aminos and simmer on low. In the beef browning pan, sautee some frozen cauliflower rice. I like to cook real low so it softens without over cooking. Salt to flavor and add some coconut aminos. Serve beef over rice with some freshly chopped basil. Serve with an over easy (still liquid yolk) fried egg on the side. Adding jalapenos (and seeds) later in process will increase the spice. If you don’t do nightshades, you can avoid the jalapenos. A little on the sweeter side, but still very good.

Chicken curry:

Sautee minced onion in coconut oil until soft. Add turmeric and curry powder, stir and cook for another minute or so. Add a can of coconut milk and simmer. In another pan, sautee some minced garlic & ginger in coconut oil. Add chicken thighs and brown. Salt to taste. Add to curried coconut milk and simmer until chicken cooked thoroughly. Add frozen cauliflower florets and simmer until soft. Salt to taste. Serve over fresh spinach leaves with some freshly chopped cilantro.

Chicken parmesan:

Sautee minced garlic in coconut oil. Add chicken thighs and brown. Drain off excess fat. Add frozen cauliflower rice and simmer until soft. Salt to taste. Add tomato sauce. Put rice in baking dish with chicken on top. Add slices of mild goat milk cheddar cheese over chicken thighs and put under broiler until cheese melted. Serve with freshly chopped basil. If you don't do nightshades/goat dairy on this one...it is actually quite good without if you just let the garlic, cauliflower rice & chicken low simmer for quite a while until it caramelizes on the bottom.

Will dump some additional ones in here later if there is interest.