User Tag List

Thread: One pill kill

New Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

One pill kill

Hi all. I only took one pill before sleeping then woke up impotent the next day. This has continued for 3 weeks with little improvement. I can stimulate to get hard and orgasm (easier with ciallis) but I don't see how my entire gut biome was ruined after one pill just a few hours after taking it. Causing dead penis. Naturally depression and anxiety followed. Plus I have zero libido and brain to penis connection. Do you think this protocol would have any affect on me? Any advice would be appreciated.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 Cooper's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    First thing you should do is to get a nice hormone test. Wait for 3 months and don't take the poison again.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tricky View Post
    Hi all. I only took one pill before sleeping then woke up impotent the next day. This has continued for 3 weeks with little improvement. I can stimulate to get hard and orgasm (easier with ciallis) but I don't see how my entire gut biome was ruined after one pill just a few hours after taking it. Causing dead penis. Naturally depression and anxiety followed. Plus I have zero libido and brain to penis connection. Do you think this protocol would have any affect on me? Any advice would be appreciated.
    Do you guys actually read the TMO site?

It doesn't seem that way because I'm getting so many redundant questions that it makes me wonder.

Read ALL the stickies first. Ask questions second. Post Finasteride Syndrome
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooper View Post
    First thing you should do is to get a nice hormone test. Wait for 3 months and don't take the poison again.
    My man..... Typically new guys who come here aren't really in the best position to answer questions when they themselves don't have the answers. Not to be a dick, but some of the questions you've thrown out there makes me wary that you've decided to give advice to other members. Usually either myself or some of the veterans who are almost out the other side are in the best position to give advice and answer questions.

That being said, I appreciate your willingness to help. Start first by helping yourself. You'll be of much greater help to others that way.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"