User Tag List

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 xxaleksi's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Using this thread as somewhat of a log.

Still going well, although I think I might be experiencing low estrogen symptoms...just guessing though since i've never had my hormones tested during pfs.

Low libido, less penile sensitivity, fatigue, a bit of anxiety. Also achy joints but I also had this for a while before cycle so I'm thinking perhaps I've had low E for a while now and this cycle may have lowered it even further.

Next tuesday will be three weeks on so I'll keep going until four or six weeks depending on how I feel. Will run 4-dhea with this on next cycle to help with the low e.
    Last edited by xxaleksi; 09-12-2020 at 11:55 AM.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xxaleksi View Post
    Using this thread as somewhat of a log.

Still going well, although I think I might be experiencing low estrogen symptoms...just guessing though since i've never had my hormones tested during pfs.

Low libido, less penile sensitivity, fatigue, a bit of anxiety. Also achy joints but I also had this for a while before cycle so I'm thinking perhaps I've had low E for a while now and this cycle may have lowered it even further.

Next tuesday will be three weeks on so I'll keep going until four or six weeks depending on how I feel. Will run 4-dhea with this on next cycle to help with the low e.
    Pretty sure I’m dealing with either low E or suppression as well. It’s not really a big deal but I have some fatigue, low libido, a little trouble sleeping also. I’m guessing it’ll get better with the following weeks.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Turnover25 View Post
    Pretty sure I’m dealing with either low E or suppression as well. It’s not really a big deal but I have some fatigue, low libido, a little trouble sleeping also. I’m guessing it’ll get better with the following weeks.
    Yeah sounds like low E to me. It should improve within a few weeks of stopping the cycle.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Got sick the last couple days... not Covid thankfully but still sucks. Good sign for pfs though as I've been sick twice in the past three months while last year when I was worse off I only got sick once during the whole year.

Gonna be three weeks on cycle tomorrow. I think I'll go for 5-6. Excited to see what improvements I get after stopping this Ultra Hard run. Remaining PFS sides for me (off cycle) are:

-fluctuating libido
    -dick sometimes not as sensitive as it should be (back to normal like 70% of the time I'd say)
    -not nearly as driven in life as i used to be
    -slight concentration issues at times
    -some food intolerances (been drinking lots of bone broth for this, seems to be helping)

Other than those I'm g2g. Which is saying a lot as I had the worst of the worst neurological sides when I crashed. I wanna get to 100% as fast as possible though. Hopefully this cycle pushes me to full recovery. I doubt it though as I seemed to have low E symptoms even on the herbs so perhaps I'll need the Andro/4-Andro stack to reach the finish line. Already ordered the products and plan on cycling in December/early January. If I'm still not recovered after that I'll probably run a proper cycle of Androvar like Bizzbee did and perhaps even stack it with 4-Andro.
    Last edited by xxaleksi; 09-14-2020 at 03:45 AM.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tuesday will be four weeks on. I've been doing six pumps per day for a while, and feel a bit run down. Joints ache, fatigue, a bit of anxiety. Still get some euphoria here and there though. Will reduce dose to 4 pumps per day and continue until 5/6 weeks.

Interestingly the insomnia I had seems to be gone.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    4-5 pumps per day seems to be the sweet spot for me. Six was making me jittery and anxious. Those are now gone. 1-2 weeks to go! Might continue until six weeks depending on how I feel at the five week mark.

Also got a big tub of Liftmode Trib for my upcoming PCT.
    Last edited by xxaleksi; 09-22-2020 at 04:06 AM.

New Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hey man

pfs victim of a few years here, ED my main symtom

5 days on ultrahard now... first 4 days were good, woke up with morning wood...but big step back today and back to almost complete impotence

Did you experience this type of fluctuation too?

Presumably I should keep going

thanks

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by donmoon View Post
    hey man

pfs victim of a few years here, ED my main symtom

5 days on ultrahard now... first 4 days were good, woke up with morning wood...but big step back today and back to almost complete impotence

Did you experience this type of fluctuation too?

Presumably I should keep going

thanks
    The UltraHard won’t cure you by itself, it’s part of a whole program that I would suggest you follow. The protocol is on Total Male Optimization

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LetsGo View Post
    The UltraHard won’t cure you by itself, it’s part of a whole program that I would suggest you follow. The protocol is on Total Male Optimization
    Yeah this^^

Also an update to my cycle- I'm ending it today at the six week mark. I really enjoyed it. My experience was that I had less euphoria on it and less "mental benefits" of the increased DHT compared to musclegelz AH, but better physical benefits like muscle hardness, strength etc. Solid product. Negatives were insomnia the first few weeks, and anxiety/agitation at higher dosages.

Now it's time for PCT, and afterwards will run a ultra hard/alpha four stack. Can't wait.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can relate to the insomnia the prohormes seem to cause. I want to ask you something if you don't mind. How is Androhard comparing to the other Phs I remember you also took it in the past? What was the highest dosage you went up on cyle? Can you elaborate on "If I'm still not recovered after that I'll probably run a proper cycle of Androvar like Bizzbee did". Can't seem to find Androvar anymore online, did you remember how high he went up on this cyle?
    Thanks by the way to you and maxout for the recommendation of tt oasis clay, best product I tried ever.