User Tag List

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 xxaleksi's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ultra Hard experience

EDIT: This was originally a question about the risk of suppression from DHT prohormones, but I've decided to turn this into somewhat of a log instead. Basically my thoughts while running this new product.

I'm running Ultra Hard 5 pumps per day right now and loving life. Tomorrow will be two weeks on. Feel completely recovered! Just hoping it sticks after cycle cuz last time it didn't unfortunately. Love the euphoria on this stuff! I have days now where I feel even better than pre PFS. Just getting a bit impatient as November will be two years since i crashed and I wanna get this crap over with asap.

My current plan is to run the Ultra Hard for 4-6 weeks, cycle herbs for 2-3 months, and then run an Ultra Hard/Alpha Four stack...so Andro/Epi + 4-DHEA. That is unless someone experienced with cycling thinks it's a bad idea for some reason. The reason I want to try 4-dhea stacked is because I seem to have low E symptoms even on the herbs. Aching joints mostly. So I'm thinking perhaps my estrogen is low and raising it a bit could benefit and perhaps even push me out of PFS like it did Maxout with the R-Andro/4-Andro stack.

Let's go!
    Last edited by xxaleksi; 09-20-2020 at 07:17 AM.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So I found this post by entropy:

"Doesn't sound like a problem. I know cd ran androhard v3 at 4caps a day for something like 16 weeks and that works out about 800mg of epi/androsterone. 5 caps of ultra stano is 750mg right? Might get some over stimulation I guess?"

Think I'll be fine... CD said he got no suppression from running this for 16 weeks. And Ultra Hard is only 500mg per day combined epiandro/androsterone.

I'm gonna make a full post on this thread about my experience with the cycle once it's done... like I said I feel completely recovered at the moment but we'll see if it sticks. I've also had the insomnia Maxout mentioned as a side effect, but it comes and goes... some nights it's hard to fall asleep and I wake up once or twice during the night, and some nights I sleep like a rock. Strange.
    Last edited by xxaleksi; 09-08-2020 at 04:44 AM.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What does suppression feel like? How do you know when it starts happening?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I always get a little bit suppressed towards the end of my cycles and then recover pretty quickly with the herbs. I can tell because my balls get smaller and libido drops off. With the Ultra Hard it hasn't happened nearly as much and as soon as it did with Super R Andro. Probably because the dose is lower than what I was taking before. Either way, I don't think its an issue.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by petty3112 View Post
    What does suppression feel like? How do you know when it starts happening?
    Never experienced it myself but from what I've seen it's usually ball shrinkage, loss of libido and energy, moodiness etc. low T symptoms.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Karlucchi View Post
    I always get a little bit suppressed towards the end of my cycles and then recover pretty quickly with the herbs. I can tell because my balls get smaller and libido drops off. With the Ultra Hard it hasn't happened nearly as much and as soon as it did with Super R Andro. Probably because the dose is lower than what I was taking before. Either way, I don't think its an issue.
    Thanks for the reply. I've no ball shrinkage but I'm gonna keep an eye on it. My libido's very high too, so I don't think I'm being majorly suppressed right now. Yeah if CD ran AHv3 for 16 weeks at 800mg/day then I doubt suppression is a big deal with DHT compounds. Just don't wanna get cocky and then pay the price later lol
    Last edited by xxaleksi; 09-08-2020 at 11:29 AM.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 Cooper's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xxaleksi View Post
    I'm running Ultra Hard 5 pumps per day right now and loving life. Tomorrow will be two weeks on. Feel completely recovered! Just hoping it sticks after cycle cuz last time it didn't unfortunately. Love the euphoria on this stuff! However at the back of my mind i keep worrying that i might get suppressed. Now normally I don't think about it at all but this time it's a bit different.

I ran MG Andro Hard for a bit under six weeks in May-June, and then went back to herb cycling. Then around two weeks later I got impatient and wanted to try oral epiandro to see how it felt. Ran it at 400mg/day for 10 days and then quit cuz all it did was deepen my voice and make me fatigued. I then did herb cycling for a bit over a month before jumping on Ultra Hard. Using the epi andro during this period was a bit stupid i know but i'm just getting a bit impatient as i'm having days where i'm even better than pre pfs but have a few lingering symptoms. Wanna get this crap over with asap.

I normally do 8 weeks of PCT after cycles but I figured trying the epi for 10 days wouldn't hurt as DHT prohormones aren't that suppressive. Now that I'm on Ultra Hard though I keep worrying that I might get suppressed because I tried the epi during my 8 week PCT and therefore didn't take 8 weeks off all ph's like you're supposed to.

So yeah my question is can I safely run the Ultra for 4-6 weeks, or should I hop off, rotate herbs for a few months and go again? I started the Ultra two months after stopping the MG AH, but I did have the 10-day period of cycling epi andro in there. Would be a shame if I had to drop the Ultra as I really love how it makes me feel but also don't wanna get suppressed lol. I know people do 12 week or 16 week cycles w/o issues which puts my mind at ease but still need confirmation

My current plan is to run the Ultra Hard for 4-6 weeks, cycle herbs for 2-3 months, and then run an Ultra Hard/Alpha Four stack...so Andro/Epi + 4-DHEA. That is unless someone experienced with cycling like Maxout or CD etc. thinks I should just hop off my current cycle just in case.

I think I'm experiencing low estrogen still as I often get achy joints which I saw English had and he had low e2... 4 andro should help
    Hi bro, im glad you feeling better. Can you go in details about your recovery? Did you have erect penis size loss, if so did it come back?
    Did you experience numb orgasms and sensivity loss, did it come back 100%?
    What about semen volume?

I just need some hope any additions would be fine. Thanks.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooper View Post
    Hi bro, im glad you feeling better. Can you go in details about your recovery? Did you have erect penis size loss, if so did it come back?
    Did you experience numb orgasms and sensivity loss, did it come back 100%?
    What about semen volume?

I just need some hope any additions would be fine. Thanks.
    Hey man, first off I'm not fully recovered yet, although I feel fully recovered on this cycle and very close to it off cycle. I still have a few food intolerances and gut issues that I didn't have pre-PFS. I won't be posting a true recovery post until those are also dealt with.

Yes, I had size loss and yes, it's back now. I can't really say for sure when it came back as it was gradual. I'd guess it came back sometime between January and now, as I remember it being smaller in January...it's normal size now. I also had the sensitivity loss and numb orgasms, as well as the watery semen. Those are all back to normal now although every once in a while off cycle my dick will feel less sensitive. I also had the symptom where my glans would stay shrunken and pale despite the rest of my dick getting hard...that's gone now too.

My recovery has been so gradual that it's hard to pinpoint exactly when a specific symptom has improved or been cured.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hey guys.. Im wondering that you always talk about suppression and low T symptoms. I had this symptoms although my T went up to about 1000mg/dl for about 5 months in a row while on tamoxifen. Now I quit because I can't handle the low estrogen sides anymore.. But despite the high T for so long never ever experienced relief of the low T symptoms. don't have a clue what's this PFS mess is all about

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xxaleksi View Post
    Hey man, first off I'm not fully recovered yet, although I feel fully recovered on this cycle and very close to it off cycle. I still have a few food intolerances and gut issues that I didn't have pre-PFS. I won't be posting a true recovery post until those are also dealt with.

Yes, I had size loss and yes, it's back now. I can't really say for sure when it came back as it was gradual. I'd guess it came back sometime between January and now, as I remember it being smaller in January...it's normal size now. I also had the sensitivity loss and numb orgasms, as well as the watery semen. Those are all back to normal now although every once in a while off cycle my dick will feel less sensitive. I also had the symptom where my glans would stay shrunken and pale despite the rest of my dick getting hard...that's gone now too.

My recovery has been so gradual that it's hard to pinpoint exactly when a specific symptom has improved or been cured.
    Hey aleksi, something I found that works really well for my digestion and food intolerances is a product called ION Gut Health fyi. It's a little expensive but it keeps my shits nice and I don't get super bloated either. Just thought I'd give it a mention if you were interested in researching it.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Karlucchi View Post
    Hey aleksi, something I found that works really well for my digestion and food intolerances is a product called ION Gut Health fyi. It's a little expensive but it keeps my shits nice and I don't get super bloated either. Just thought I'd give it a mention if you were interested in researching it.
    Thanks for the suggestion, I'm gonna take a look at it!