User Tag List

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 xxaleksi's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by alphacfi View Post
    That sucks it doesnt have the mental benefits. You guys were getting my hopes up with all of this euphoria talk lol. I honestly havent had any noticeable "feelings" on any of my 4 andro cycles. Although I believe my baselines did improve slightly afterwards. If i feel any thing at all on my upcoming Ultrahard run itll be a first for me.
    The UH still does have great mental benefits. Just not AS great as the andro hard. With the andro hard I was feeling euphoric almost all day everyday, while on the Ultra Hard the euphoria would only come on randomly throughout the day, not all the time like the AH. It's still a great product man.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Samsemilia View Post
    Great thanks for the answer. Very helpful. Did you tried Super Randro by Iml? If so how does it compare?
    It noticeable leans me out, I would guess I need some cycles to get back to the old shredded me.
    You must be shredded by now is that true?
    Never used R-Andro, it was already mostly sold out when I joined the forum. And yeah, I'm pretty lean, can see my abs etc. Not completely shredded though, I love my afternoon carbs too much haha.
    Last edited by xxaleksi; 10-07-2020 at 07:45 AM.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xxaleksi View Post
    Yeah this^^

Also an update to my cycle- I'm ending it today at the six week mark. I really enjoyed it. My experience was that I had less euphoria on it and less "mental benefits" of the increased DHT compared to musclegelz AH, but better physical benefits like muscle hardness, strength etc. Solid product. Negatives were insomnia the first few weeks, and anxiety/agitation at higher dosages.

Now it's time for PCT, and afterwards will run a ultra hard/alpha four stack. Can't wait.

sorry to ask, what's an alpha four stack? which product?

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by stopfin View Post
    sorry to ask, what's an alpha four stack? which product?
    Ultra Hard & Alpha Four combo. Alpha Four from iconic formulations has 4-andro and androsterone in it.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 alphacfi's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The UH still does have great mental benefits. Just not AS great as the andro hard. With the andro hard I was feeling euphoric almost all day everyday, while on the Ultra Hard the euphoria would only come on randomly throughout the day, not all the time like the AH. It's still a great product man.
    Alright cool well I got a couple bottles and will be starting this weekeend I think. Hopefully it does some good work!

Established Member Feedback Score 0 TubZy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Samsemilia View Post
    I can relate to the insomnia the prohormes seem to cause. I want to ask you something if you don't mind. How is Androhard comparing to the other Phs I remember you also took it in the past? What was the highest dosage you went up on cyle? Can you elaborate on "If I'm still not recovered after that I'll probably run a proper cycle of Androvar like Bizzbee did". Can't seem to find Androvar anymore online, did you remember how high he went up on this cyle?
    Thanks by the way to you and maxout for the recommendation of tt oasis clay, best product I tried ever.
    The closest I found is Anabolic Trinity if you are looking for an oral blend on strong supplement shop. I don't know if Rob sells it on his site though.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Yeah, I really enjoyed it. Have you got a chance to run it yet? Maxout said it was the best DHT PH he'd ever tried, which is what prompted me to try it out.

The 4-DHEA should take things to the next level for sure. Already got two bottles sitting here, lol. Really excited for the run, it'll be my first time running the compound.

Yeah, the last part of recovery seems really frustrating, but I'm just sticking to the regimen and waiting it out. It's routine anyway and will most likely be routine for the rest of my life, besides alcohol and cheat meals here and there, lol.
    Maxout acutally reached out to me to tell me I should give them a run. He was very impressed as well. Good looking out on his part, as usual.

I just got done doing a short little test cycle of the UH and the 4. SOLID products. Strongest transdermals I've used, hands down. The four will turn you into an animal. At the higher doses, I felt like working a jack hammer all day rather then sit in an office....I wanted to move, do shit.

I was just messing around to test them out. I would run the UH at 4 pumps for a week, and then add in the 4 at 3 or four pumps and I'd play around with the doses.

Within a day or two of adding the four, my body would swell and I'd hold more water.....THAT quick. I would then drop it, and a day or so later I'd be shredded again. These products are no joke. It was like I could "turn them on a dime" if that makes any sense. Very, very good product.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 10-25-2020 at 02:49 PM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    I absolutely hated epi alone. Couldn't tolerate it worth a shit. Primordial came out with AHV2 which was all epi, and man did that suck. Androsterone as a standalone is much better then stand alone epi, imo. The blend is where it's at for me. Obviously this is different for everyone based on genetics. I know guys that LOVE epi alone.
    Yeah, I tried epi solo at one point and while it did give benefits of increased DHT like more strength and a deeper voice, it nuked my libido and the fatigue was pretty rough. No mental benefits like aggression either.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Yeah, I tried epi solo at one point and while it did give benefits of increased DHT like more strength and a deeper voice, it nuked my libido and the fatigue was pretty rough. No mental benefits like aggression either.
    Exactly how it was for me. NO libido whatsoever and just a sluggish foggy feeling. I didn't run it long enough to see what the physical benefits would have been because I wasn't willing to tolerate the sides.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @xxaleksi let me ask you...How was your transition from Androhard to Ultrahard? meaning, was a big interval between the 2 cycles? Im asking 'cause I have an AH bottle here and I ordered some UH witch will take about 40 days to come (im not in a hurry) ... And ... My last cycle ended up about 3 months ago. Any advices? Im in doubt, start New AH cycle or wait until UH arrives.