User Tag List

Threaded View

Established Member Feedback Score 0 xxaleksi's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ultra Hard experience

EDIT: This was originally a question about the risk of suppression from DHT prohormones, but I've decided to turn this into somewhat of a log instead. Basically my thoughts while running this new product.

I'm running Ultra Hard 5 pumps per day right now and loving life. Tomorrow will be two weeks on. Feel completely recovered! Just hoping it sticks after cycle cuz last time it didn't unfortunately. Love the euphoria on this stuff! I have days now where I feel even better than pre PFS. Just getting a bit impatient as November will be two years since i crashed and I wanna get this crap over with asap.

My current plan is to run the Ultra Hard for 4-6 weeks, cycle herbs for 2-3 months, and then run an Ultra Hard/Alpha Four stack...so Andro/Epi + 4-DHEA. That is unless someone experienced with cycling thinks it's a bad idea for some reason. The reason I want to try 4-dhea stacked is because I seem to have low E symptoms even on the herbs. Aching joints mostly. So I'm thinking perhaps my estrogen is low and raising it a bit could benefit and perhaps even push me out of PFS like it did Maxout with the R-Andro/4-Andro stack.

Let's go!
    Last edited by xxaleksi; 09-20-2020 at 07:17 AM.