User Tag List

New Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Aging due to finasteride

From my ignorance I wanted to comment on something. I have seen that many of the users here have symptoms such as loss of libido and mental issues.

Unfortunately I have the full PFS package. I have symptoms such as dry skin, loss of subcutaneous fat on the face and hands and general aging. An example of this is that the wounds do not heal and I have a very bad inflammatory response that lasts for weeks when I have been hit.

Are there cases of recovery or at least improvement in this? I see in the photos that CDnuts has an incredible facial appearance. I don't know if in the past it was also affected by such severe symptoms.

Any recommendations would be appreciated.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Stick with the protocol and you'll be fine.

My skin was dry as a fucking bone when I crashed. Now it's oily as hell. I get comments about how great my jawline all the time.

You'll recover. Just do what you gotta do. It's all outlined on the forum.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lacpaz View Post
    From my ignorance I wanted to comment on something. I have seen that many of the users here have symptoms such as loss of libido and mental issues.

Unfortunately I have the full PFS package. I have symptoms such as dry skin, loss of subcutaneous fat on the face and hands and general aging. An example of this is that the wounds do not heal and I have a very bad inflammatory response that lasts for weeks when I have been hit.

Are there cases of recovery or at least improvement in this? I see in the photos that CDnuts has an incredible facial appearance. I don't know if in the past it was also affected by such severe symptoms.

Chi had the things you listed, his wounds wouldn’t heal I remember. He recovered very similarly how we do it here.

I also have the dry skin, had a fat face, libido, Veins all over my body were extremely blue and throbbing in some areas, all sorts of weird shit. I simply only talk about the neurological sides because the other shit didn’t bother me in comparison.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've had the fat face and dry skin mate at points i could rub my hands together and so much would just come off it was weird, started getting some spots again and my skins more oily it aint what it was, but if you get on the protocol you'll see improvements

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just follow the protocol as others have stated. I had these exact symptoms bro. My wrists/hands/feet/forearms looked like an 80 year old after I crashed. They were all shriveled up with pronounced veins. My face also became very thin and unhealthy looking. I would also bruise very easily and would take weeks to heal. I'm talking about a normal bruise that would generally go away in 2-3 days before PFS would take weeks after PFS. I could literally tap my forearm with two fingers using little force and would get a bruise. I recall at least one time where I bruised the top of my foot (didn't even know how or when) and the entire top side of my foot turned black and purple. It was horrible.

All of the things I mention above are 95% better now. This didn't happen overnight for me- I've been following the protocol for 2+ years now. It was a gradual improvement for me in these areas. You'll be fine- just stay the course man.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yeah there's ebs and flows. it's actually miracolous. after I recovered from PFS and I binged super hard on drugs (do not recommend I feel like an idiot doing things) and had a similar crash and have some similar issues to PFS but PFS was way worse and recovered which shows how remarkable the body is.

I thought I was a goner after PFS but I went on to have some of the best moments of my life. Read maxout and cd nuts posts to know them like back of your hand I pretty much still remember the protocol because it was like the bible to me in my recovery and I wanted to make sure I did it the best I can so I had no excuses. You'll see slow and steady gains 2 steps forward 1 step back (usually how most ppl seem to recover because I think the body-mind is trying to create balance so is adjusting things behind the scenes)
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Why thank you....I'm blushing.....lol.....jk.

And to answer your question, yeah, my face was drawn, aged beyond my years, my color was almost gray and my eyes were sunkin in to my sockets to name a few. That was after a couple months. In the beginning, my face got fat and round to the estrogen sky rocketing after my test originally went through the roof when I first started fin. I cringe to see pictures of me during that time because I know how I was feeling when those pictures were taken. Still gives me chills to think about it.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"