Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Yes and no.

It was designed...lol...makes it sound so eloquent. It was more like me fumbling around for years in the dark trying different branches, angles and spending tens of thousands on different supps to finally come through with something that could be replicated successfully.

Always keep this in mind: You're never doing the wrong thing when you do the right thing for your health. And even though this protocol wasn't designed specifically for what you're struggling with, it DOESN'T MATTER!! A body and mind that are running optimally will not and can not have these issues.

Regardless of what you're struggling with, this way of life if done consistently will sort out MOST major and minor issues altogether.
    Those are all great points and that definitely makes sense...and although the chemical I ingested to set this in motion might be different, the symptom overlap is undeniable with all the mental, sexual, genital stuff....so it would seem reasonable that the protocol could definitely help.

My only other mental hurdle I guess is the herbs, simply for the simple fact that I'm now terrified to put just about anything into my body. My crash is still pretty fresh in my mind, so I have this (probably irrational) fear of taking an herb and having my system go haywire and crashing again...so I just need to get over that.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bison719 View Post
    Those are all great points and that definitely makes sense...and although the chemical I ingested to set this in motion might be different, the symptom overlap is undeniable with all the mental, sexual, genital stuff....so it would seem reasonable that the protocol could definitely help.

My only other mental hurdle I guess is the herbs, simply for the simple fact that I'm now terrified to put just about anything into my body. My crash is still pretty fresh in my mind, so I have this (probably irrational) fear of taking an herb and having my system go haywire and crashing again...so I just need to get over that.
    Then do what I ask everyone else to do. Research EACH part of the protocol independently along with each herb to put your mind at ease. When you start doing this you'll see why this works and it will make your faith in the process that much easier.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey Guys, just checking in...I surfaced here in September 2020, but have been trying hard to stay off all forums for a while, which was easier when I was feeling decent, but recently things have taken a pretty shitty turn, so I've been having a harder time staying away. I did a 12 day juice fast towards the end of 2020, but once I finished the fast, I was feeling pretty good and got a little undisciplined with my diet/lifestyle. So, I just recently did another 10 day juice fast to sort of restart things and get back on track. I felt like absolute crap pretty much the whole time while fasting, seriously felt like I was brain damaged which surprised me a little, but since I finished up a couple weeks ago, I have been feeling mentally much better. My diet has been on point, haven't drank since September, so yeah, that's where I'm at.

Main symptoms right now are:

-Worsening sexual symptoms
    -Completely numb penis
    -Flaccid/erect shrinkage and tissue changes that just seem to be getting worse....was pretty much the same for the last 8 months or so, and then all the sudden got worse in early March. Don't understand
    how it's still getting worse at this point.
    -Worsening ED
    -Weird semen....watery and ultra sticky feeling
    -Super dry skin on hands and arms...rest of body seems mostly normal.
    -Mental issues that come and go (short term memory issues, extreme difficulty focusing, etc.). For the last week or so, I've felt like 80% mentally, which is encouraging.

Anyway, that's where I'm at currently, just wanted to write it down here for my sanity and to journal it and keep tabs. Feeling discouraged with the recent worsening of the sexual stuff--I'm in one of those phases where I'm struggling to stay positive.

Hope you guys are all doing well!

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bison719 View Post
    Hey Guys, just checking in...I surfaced here in September 2020, but have been trying hard to stay off all forums for a while, which was easier when I was feeling decent, but recently things have taken a pretty shitty turn, so I've been having a harder time staying away. I did a 12 day juice fast towards the end of 2020, but once I finished the fast, I was feeling pretty good and got a little undisciplined with my diet/lifestyle. So, I just recently did another 10 day juice fast to sort of restart things and get back on track. I felt like absolute crap pretty much the whole time while fasting, seriously felt like I was brain damaged which surprised me a little, but since I finished up a couple weeks ago, I have been feeling mentally much better. My diet has been on point, haven't drank since September, so yeah, that's where I'm at.

Main symptoms right now are:

-Worsening sexual symptoms
    -Completely numb penis
    -Flaccid/erect shrinkage and tissue changes that just seem to be getting worse....was pretty much the same for the last 8 months or so, and then all the sudden got worse in early March. Don't understand
    how it's still getting worse at this point.
    -Worsening ED
    -Weird semen....watery and ultra sticky feeling
    -Super dry skin on hands and arms...rest of body seems mostly normal.
    -Mental issues that come and go (short term memory issues, extreme difficulty focusing, etc.). For the last week or so, I've felt like 80% mentally, which is encouraging.

Anyway, that's where I'm at currently, just wanted to write it down here for my sanity and to journal it and keep tabs. Feeling discouraged with the recent worsening of the sexual stuff--I'm in one of those phases where I'm struggling to stay positive.

Hope you guys are all doing well!
    Just know that it will end one day.....that's completely up to you.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"