Quote Originally Posted by Bison719 View Post
Hey Guys, just checking in...I surfaced here in September 2020, but have been trying hard to stay off all forums for a while, which was easier when I was feeling decent, but recently things have taken a pretty shitty turn, so I've been having a harder time staying away. I did a 12 day juice fast towards the end of 2020, but once I finished the fast, I was feeling pretty good and got a little undisciplined with my diet/lifestyle. So, I just recently did another 10 day juice fast to sort of restart things and get back on track. I felt like absolute crap pretty much the whole time while fasting, seriously felt like I was brain damaged which surprised me a little, but since I finished up a couple weeks ago, I have been feeling mentally much better. My diet has been on point, haven't drank since September, so yeah, that's where I'm at.

Main symptoms right now are:

-Worsening sexual symptoms
-Completely numb penis
-Flaccid/erect shrinkage and tissue changes that just seem to be getting worse....was pretty much the same for the last 8 months or so, and then all the sudden got worse in early March. Don't understand
how it's still getting worse at this point.
-Worsening ED
-Weird semen....watery and ultra sticky feeling
-Super dry skin on hands and arms...rest of body seems mostly normal.
-Mental issues that come and go (short term memory issues, extreme difficulty focusing, etc.). For the last week or so, I've felt like 80% mentally, which is encouraging.

Anyway, that's where I'm at currently, just wanted to write it down here for my sanity and to journal it and keep tabs. Feeling discouraged with the recent worsening of the sexual stuff--I'm in one of those phases where I'm struggling to stay positive.

Hope you guys are all doing well!
Just know that it will end one day.....that's completely up to you.