Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
Yes and no.

It was designed...lol...makes it sound so eloquent. It was more like me fumbling around for years in the dark trying different branches, angles and spending tens of thousands on different supps to finally come through with something that could be replicated successfully.

Always keep this in mind: You're never doing the wrong thing when you do the right thing for your health. And even though this protocol wasn't designed specifically for what you're struggling with, it DOESN'T MATTER!! A body and mind that are running optimally will not and can not have these issues.

Regardless of what you're struggling with, this way of life if done consistently will sort out MOST major and minor issues altogether.
Those are all great points and that definitely makes sense...and although the chemical I ingested to set this in motion might be different, the symptom overlap is undeniable with all the mental, sexual, genital stuff....so it would seem reasonable that the protocol could definitely help.

My only other mental hurdle I guess is the herbs, simply for the simple fact that I'm now terrified to put just about anything into my body. My crash is still pretty fresh in my mind, so I have this (probably irrational) fear of taking an herb and having my system go haywire and crashing again...so I just need to get over that.