Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Advice on a Herb

Hey Legends,

Ive been on the herb rotations for around 2 to 3 months now rotating 15 of them and it's going well. I ended up switching Rhodiola in powder form to capsules as I couldn't stand the awful taste. I'm at the same point now with mucana priens and have bought a 99% L-Dopa mucana extract from a UK supplier. Of course I would normally order from lost empire as majority of my stuff is from there but with high delivery costs and impact covid has had its tough and I would consider dropping the herb but the benefits it has on test as well as all round makes me want to use it and I would only use it twice a month taking just one pill.

Did some research and most bad stories are from prolonged usage at ridiculously high doses which I obviously won't do.

I guess this is the last thing I'll change in the herb regime and want to be sure as it kind of feels like the back and forth I had before taking the stuff which messed me up haha.

Any advice would be much appreciated
    Last edited by Comewhatmay; 09-19-2020 at 02:29 AM.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Comewhatmay View Post
    Hey Legends,

Ive been on the herb rotations for around 2 to 3 months now rotating 15 of them and it's going well. I ended up switching Rhodiola in powder form to capsules as I couldn't stand the awful taste. I'm at the same point now with mucana priens and have bought a 99% L-Dopa mucana extract from a UK supplier. Of course I would normally order from lost empire as majority of my stuff is from there but with high delivery costs and impact covid has had its tough and I would consider dropping the herb but the benefits it has on test as well as all round makes me want to use it and I would only use it twice a month taking just one pill.

Did some research and most bad stories are from prolonged usage at ridiculously high doses which I obviously won't do.

I guess this is the last thing I'll change in the herb regime and want to be sure as it kind of feels like the back and forth I had before taking the stuff which messed me up haha.

Any advice would be much appreciated
    Can you clarify? I'm not really sure what you need advice on?
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Reading it back its easy to why you would say that. I guess I was just after some sort of reassurance that the potency of the herb wouldn't send me back to the beginning of this fiasco.

Just to update this I did end up trying the 99% L Dopa mucana pill and it didn't sit well with me so I binned it and stuck with the powder form I had which never gave me these issues just didn't like the taste.

I ordered lift mode tribulis based of your recent list of 7 herbs to start off with post as well as doing research and seeing the glowing review you have given it previously and that will take me to 15 herbs, 16 if you count Bacopa which I cycle twice a day like the rest.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 xxaleksi's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lol i just took liftmode trib yesterday. If I'm not mistaken it's not as strong as the original they used to sell but i still got a good effect from it. And it's a huge ass tub too so should last forever

I used Swanson's before and never felt anything from it...
    Last edited by xxaleksi; 10-10-2020 at 05:40 AM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xxaleksi View Post
    Lol i just took liftmode trib yesterday. If I'm not mistaken it's not as strong as the original they used to sell but i still got a good effect from it. And it's a huge ass tub too so should last forever

Ahh it's a shame. I was reading raving reviews from years gone by about liftmodes tribulus. Sad to hear its not at the same potency as before but still promising to hear you've seen good effects

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I didn't even know they had it back in stock. On TMO I even mentioned that if anyone found another good source to let me know. At least I can reactivate the link I had there now.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0 xxaleksi's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    I didn't even know they had it back in stock. On TMO I even mentioned that if anyone found another good source to let me know. At least I can reactivate the link I had there now.
    Yeah, it's 60% saponins though instead of the 90% it used to be (from reading the old posts on this forum). Still got a good effect from it. Paired it with a cup of coffee and niacinamide and was feeling euphoric for an hour or so. Horny too.

It came with a certificate of analysis as well.

The tub is so big it will probably last forever, it's the same with Tongkat...I still have the same little bag from LEH that I bought in Feb 2019 lol
    Last edited by xxaleksi; 10-24-2020 at 08:00 AM.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Yeah, it's 60% saponins though instead of the 90% it used to be (from reading the old posts on this forum). Still got a good effect from it. Paired it with a cup of coffee and niacinamide and was feeling euphoric for an hour or so. Horny too.

It came with a certificate of analysis as well.

The tub is so big it will probably last forever, it's the same with Tongkat...I still have the same little bag from LEH that I bought in Feb 2019 lol
    In regards to the tongkat, even when it clumps together because it's been sitting for awhile, it's still good to use and doesn't seem to lose any potency at all. You just have to break it up a bit, that's all.

I STILL have my tub of the original Trib, which is probably four or so years old at this point. As long as they're kept out of the light and at room temp., you're good to go.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry for diving in between but I would like ask about the clamping up of herbs. 3 herbs of mine have clamped up little bit not as they mentioned on lost empire herbs (rock hard). Just little bit clamping is to still good to use. My Cordyceps, elutherio and tongkat clamped could I go with them I always store them away from light and at room temperature.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anyone?