User Tag List

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Many questions, feeling lost

Hi guys

I know you like to keep it positive here and thats what i really love about this forum and what made me stick here for a year now and im sorry for posting a negative post here but im starting to feel hopeless and i hope to get some help somehow.

To make it short I've been on TRT due to hypogonadism (basically my body cannot physically make it's own testosterone) for two years before taking Finastride and I'm still on it but I'm also trying to implement everything that i can form the protocol to my daily routine but the problem is i read here somewhere that TRT is a big red flag and it's useless in pfs case

And since my body cannot make testosterone there is no point for me in spending money that i hardly have and rotating testosterone boosting herbs to get my natural production up because i physically can't and this fact is making me feel hopeless, i just wish that i could hop on this with both feet like many guys here and just get better

Can anyone please take the time and explain to me why TRT is useless compared to natural body testosterone? I know this whole post might go unnoticed or no one replies and i understand that but i swear im just a lost dude who's feeling like shit with no interest in any bullshit war that's going between pfs forums, i Just wanna feel better, and sorry if this post is stressing anybody it's not my intention to cause any drama.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The reason your body can’t make testosterone is that you’re on TRT. If you want to do the CDsNuts protocol you would need to go off of TRT and slowly rebuild your own ability to produce testosterone naturally.

Were your testicles removed or something? If that is the case then yeah, you can’t make testosterone anymore, and I’m not sure what you’d be able to do.

But if you do still have your testicles, then you could do the program if you got off of TRT. Of course that’s a choice for you to make. You would feel worse in the short term as your testosterone would initially crash to zero for weeks, at least.

Hypogonadism can potentially be fixed with the protocol if you’re not on TRT. TRT is not really a cure because it doesn’t fix the underlying issue of not producing enough testosterone, it just tries to mask the symptoms by introducing testosterone that the body did not produce on its own.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marduk View Post
    Hi guys

I know you like to keep it positive here and thats what i really love about this forum and what made me stick here for a year now and im sorry for posting a negative post here but im starting to feel hopeless and i hope to get some help somehow.

To make it short I've been on TRT due to hypogonadism (basically my body cannot physically make it's own testosterone) for two years before taking Finastride and I'm still on it but I'm also trying to implement everything that i can form the protocol to my daily routine but the problem is i read here somewhere that TRT is a big red flag and it's useless in pfs case

And since my body cannot make testosterone there is no point for me in spending money that i hardly have and rotating testosterone boosting herbs to get my natural production up because i physically can't and this fact is making me feel hopeless, i just wish that i could hop on this with both feet like many guys here and just get better

Can anyone please take the time and explain to me why TRT is useless compared to natural body testosterone? I know this whole post might go unnoticed or no one replies and i understand that but i swear im just a lost dude who's feeling like shit with no interest in any bullshit war that's going between pfs forums, i Just wanna feel better, and sorry if this post is stressing anybody it's not my intention to cause any drama.
    You don’t have to worry man, I don’t think you’re stressing anyone here. The guys who were here before me always said there’s “no stupid questions” here so I like to keep that mentality.

I’m no expert honestly, but if you want my 2 cents, get off the TRT and do the things laid out on this forum and make it your lifestyle. Set the foundation at least, and stick to it. In my opinion, the t boosting herbs, diet, lifting, cold showers, and sleep should have a great effect on testosterone, I’m sure you weren’t living a life like that 2 years before fin, which is maybe why you, and so many others in the world today, suffered from low T.

Keep in mind, I’ve seen many recoveries due to just healthy living. A guy named Japanther long ago was healed from just a raw food diet. We stick to raising test levels here, but your body also needs to be put in the healthiest environment you can put it in if it is going to heal. Testosterone or not. I think that your body, given the correct environment, will be able to get back to your pre-pfs state by following what Is laid out here.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you guys both for the replies, i was feeling kinda depressed when i posted this but still i needed answers

Just to clarify before i jumped on the TRT i went on a strict diet for over a year and i hit the gym really hard and lived as healthy as possible in hopes of getting my natural production back up to normal range with no results, i even tried Clomid for a month and a half and it still didn't help, my balls just weren't making any test so i had to get on the TRT juice and for me it was a godsend, erections were back, libido was raging, and building muscle never felt so effortless, needless to say it had it's own bad sides including crazy shedding and hairloss, which was the reason that pushed me to take that one damn pill lol kinda funny how the world fucks you up now I'm thinking about it (still it was my stupid decision).

I really wish i could just cleanse and get on with the herb rotation like the rest here but i guess I'm gonna do the whole thing except for the herbs and see where that goes like i said in my first post and hope it works somehow.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you guys both for the replies, i was feeling kinda depressed when i posted this but still i needed answers

Just to clarify before i jumped on the TRT i went on a strict diet for over a year and i hit the gym really hard and lived as healthy as possible in hopes of getting my natural production back up to normal range with no results, i even tried Clomid for a month and a half and it still didn't help, my balls just weren't making any test so i had to get on the TRT juice and for me it was a godsend, erections were back, libido was raging, and building muscle never felt so effortless, needless to say it had it's own bad sides including crazy shedding and hairloss, which was the reason that pushed me to take that one damn pill lol kinda funny how the world fucks you up now I'm thinking about it (still it was my stupid decision).

I really wish i could just cleanse and get on with the herb rotation like the rest here but i guess I'm gonna do the whole thing except for the herbs and see where that goes like i said in my first post and hope it works somehow.
    Why can’t you do the herb rotation?

Board Admin Feedback Score 0 delsolrob's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi guys

To help put this in a little perspective:

if there's disruption in the production of your sex hormones then you should realize the root of your hormone tree is not testosterone, but pregnenolone. Using TRT replaces testosterone, but it's a ways down stream...leaving quite a few branches of sex hormones disrupted. Also, the further you go into TRT the less hormones (not just testosterone) your body will make.

Pregnenolone is the root of all hormones and is derived from cholesterol - prenenolone is also a neurosteroid - it will also convert to many other steroids with necessary functions. Another component that's important for many functions and that also acts as a neurosteroid is DHEA.

you may consider adding some pregnenolone and/or DHEA to help balance things.

DO NOT discontinue TRT without a plan from your doctor - this is counterproductive and potentially dangerous

you may consider trying Dermacrine by iconic formulations, as it's a matrix of pregnenolone and DHEA (along with 7,8 benzoflavone and resveratrol). Iconic Formulations also has standalone topical DHEA and Pregnenolone that are really cost effective.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Turnover25 View Post
    You don’t have to worry man, I don’t think you’re stressing anyone here. The guys who were here before me always said there’s “no stupid questions” here so I like to keep that mentality.

I’m no expert honestly, but if you want my 2 cents, get off the TRT and do the things laid out on this forum and make it your lifestyle. Set the foundation at least, and stick to it. In my opinion, the t boosting herbs, diet, lifting, cold showers, and sleep should have a great effect on testosterone, I’m sure you weren’t living a life like that 2 years before fin, which is maybe why you, and so many others in the world today, suffered from low T.

Keep in mind, I’ve seen many recoveries due to just healthy living. A guy named Japanther long ago was healed from just a raw food diet. We stick to raising test levels here, but your body also needs to be put in the healthiest environment you can put it in if it is going to heal. Testosterone or not. I think that your body, given the correct environment, will be able to get back to your pre-pfs state by following what Is laid out here.
    Japanther! Omg....I haven't heard that name in almost ten years. Why is that surprising to me?....because what alot of people don't know is he was the VERY FIRST guy I EVER coached! I was still active on PH at the time. We messaged everyday on PH and I guided him through the raw food lifestyle. This was before the protocol was ever developed! He was from Germany, near the black Forrest and he went all in on a completely raw food diet, which I was just finished experimenting with. At the time, this was the one thing that gave me a glimmer of hope that there was an exit from this hell. I talked about it ALL the time on PH during this time, well before my recovery post there...years, as a matter of fact. He wanted in, and he did it! I'll never forget the feeling I got from helping him, along with his subsequent recovery. It was great on both sides, his and mine.

You want to talk about a hard road? THAT way of healing is ridiculously difficult, but it works. It's just so much harder because you are so restricted on EVERYTHING. For most people, it would be almost impossible. This protocol, comparatively, is a CAKE WALK compared to that route. You guys should consider yourself lucky!!
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 10-08-2020 at 09:48 PM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"