Hi guys

I know you like to keep it positive here and thats what i really love about this forum and what made me stick here for a year now and im sorry for posting a negative post here but im starting to feel hopeless and i hope to get some help somehow.

To make it short I've been on TRT due to hypogonadism (basically my body cannot physically make it's own testosterone) for two years before taking Finastride and I'm still on it but I'm also trying to implement everything that i can form the protocol to my daily routine but the problem is i read here somewhere that TRT is a big red flag and it's useless in pfs case

And since my body cannot make testosterone there is no point for me in spending money that i hardly have and rotating testosterone boosting herbs to get my natural production up because i physically can't and this fact is making me feel hopeless, i just wish that i could hop on this with both feet like many guys here and just get better

Can anyone please take the time and explain to me why TRT is useless compared to natural body testosterone? I know this whole post might go unnoticed or no one replies and i understand that but i swear im just a lost dude who's feeling like shit with no interest in any bullshit war that's going between pfs forums, i Just wanna feel better, and sorry if this post is stressing anybody it's not my intention to cause any drama.