User Tag List

Thread: Coffee?

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Coffee?

Hey guys, i will make my introduction thread later. But for now i have a quick question:

Is coffee okay and doesnt hinder recovery?

It would be nice to be able to drink coffee. One more simple Joy of life. But i am on the impression, that it worsenes my symptoms. But i am not sure if i see a wrong connection here.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think a cup a day before noon should be ok. I personally don't have any though. Just don't over do it and listen to your body

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for your answer.

I am not so much concerned with the coffein but more with the flavanoids which are 5ar inhibitors.

Would be nice to hear from a few recovered guys if they consumed coffee or not.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As mentioned countless times on this forum, you need to stop worrying about 5ari in food. These amounts are orders of magnitude less than those found in targeted pharmaceuticals. People that report negative experiences likely went through either a downswing or experienced severe anxiety by worrying about negative consequences. Letting go of your worries is part of the protocol.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mojo View Post
    As mentioned countless times on this forum, you need to stop worrying about 5ari in food. These amounts are orders of magnitude less than those found in targeted pharmaceuticals. People that report negative experiences likely went through either a downswing or experienced severe anxiety by worrying about negative consequences. Letting go of your worries is part of the protocol.
    Bingo^^^
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"