User Tag List

Thread: Mulitvitamins

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mulitvitamins

Would it be bad to take a multivitamin? Gluten free and dairy free can have you missing out on nutrients, I figured a multivitamin might be helpful.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Waste in my opinion for us, we should be eating loads of nutritious whole foods. There's nothing in gluten or dairy products that you can't get elsewhere, what nutrients are you concerned about?

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bowsa View Post
    Would it be bad to take a multivitamin? Gluten free and dairy free can have you missing out on nutrients, I figured a multivitamin might be helpful.
    Gluten free and dairy free doesn't have you missing out on anything you can't get more healthfully some where else.

Multivitamins are simply expensive rocks that make your urine different colors. It's not bio-available. Passes right through you. It IS bio-available to plants, which is why it's better to let the plants have it, do their thing with it, and then pass it on to us in a usable form.

Always better to let the plant life bring the nutrients alive for us.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"